Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opspoilers just wants to blame others for misinforming his followers. Its easier that way than apologizing only to have people question his credibility and start trolling him like they did with that arab guy on twitter idk if he's still there.
npilista? that guy is LONG gone

the damage that guy had done was fucking insane, leaking hasnt been the same since he appeard and then dipped

I wonder if any of you guys are OPspoilers. I wonder if I am Opspoiler secretly.
Are you?

But on a serious Note, I don't hate anyone involved in leaking stuff or sharing Information with people that don't wait for the official translation, this has gotten out of hand a little. It's not like leakers hold the entire chapter hostage, the chapter will arrive anyway. I personally enjoy the hint piece, even though some people hate it because of wrong expectations (Which i totally understand).

At this point it feels like the Age Age fruit is supposed to be either a more versetile version of the Time Time fruit or be a personalized version of it..
I guess we were looking at age age DF to simple
There a shit ton of things that can effect how you age and Oda use some of that .
Person with stress not going age the same way if they not full of stress .

Are you?

But on a serious Note, I don't hate anyone involved in leaking stuff or sharing Information with people that don't wait for the official translation, this has gotten out of hand a little. It's not like leakers hold the entire chapter hostage, the chapter will arrive anyway. I personally enjoy the hint piece, even though some people hate it because of wrong expectations (Which i totally understand).
Hint piece was once fun but nowadays is just leaker reaction to chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.