[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's that weird thing. His flavour is Sanji and from how i understand opening post, game's flavour is regular people of East Blue dealing with pirates to impress Strawhats (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji) and join their crew. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp are basically confirmed to not be in the game. Like, crewmember trying to join the crew he's already part of.

Aaaand my role is basically Sanji's father and it has no mention of Sanji whatsoever.

Doctor claim alone isn't bad. It's everything around it.

Is there anything other than looking for Gaimon in your role? Like, extra effect or separator ability.
Though Ratchet is a cautious person. He is not going to use a risky fake claim unless it is given to him by the host.

I mean, it's that weird thing. His flavour is Sanji and from how i understand opening post, game's flavour is regular people of East Blue dealing with pirates to impress Strawhats (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji) and join their crew. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp are basically confirmed to not be in the game. Like, crewmember trying to join the crew he's already part of.

Aaaand my role is basically Sanji's father and it has no mention of Sanji whatsoever.

Doctor claim alone isn't bad. It's everything around it.

Is there anything other than looking for Gaimon in your role? Like, extra effect or separator ability.
I just reread it. Says also that I am a rare animal but my eyes glazed over it. There's an extra effect if I visit Gaimon. Not gonna happen, no one can revive Naomi ig.

Though Ratchet is a cautious person. He is not going to use a risky fake claim unless it is given to him by the host.
Host is known to give mid claims to prevent scums from claiming.
Like literally gave one a jester claim.
Maybe can find other ones but that one was so bad that I remember it to this day....

So when I flip and you see I am exactly what I said I was, what's going to be your response Charlie? Will *that* be the point where you stop trying to solve through this? Not a fan of how you've handled this at all to be honest.
You've been clear about it tbh.

I mean, it worked out just fine with Boa and apparently Yoho too .-.

I mean, he also doesn't really read one piece. I could see the world where this frustration comes from fact that it's his actual fake claim.

I just reread it. Says also that I am a rare animal but my eyes glazed over it. There's an extra effect if I visit Gaimon. Not gonna happen, no one can revive Naomi ig.
But like, is looking for Gaimon all you have? Gad for example was chimera too but he was also roleblocker. Is that what you've used on Ekko N1?

Just exists to cuck one indie player...
I mean, this being town would imply that mafia can steal bread too. But i can already give away 2 breads per cycle. It would be way too easy to attack on bread i think.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I am so sick of being insulted by some of you stupid weebs.

Im better at mafia than you all, im more attractive than you all (most likely), im taller than you all (most likely). Even at Japanese stuff, I know more than everyone here combined probably.

Give ME my respect. I have a big ego and mental illness, but im still the best/one of a kind
😤I'm a whole 5'5

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You've been clear about it tbh.

I mean, it worked out just fine with Boa and apparently Yoho too .-.

I mean, he also doesn't really read one piece. I could see the world where this frustration comes from fact that it's his actual fake claim.
That's a no then. Hopeless!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I appreciate the defence Melkor but you're not arguing with someone who is looking to re-evaluate or cross-examine their reasoning. If he wants to lynch the town doctor then that's on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.