Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I reread it, it will only be because of Gai vs Madara.
People's opinions can change over time, with different experiences in life. Things you previously thought were good can be bad and the opposite can also be true. My opinion has changed a lot over the years and I've learned to look at stories with more nuance. And look at things with different perspectives than the one I had earlier.

G

GUI VI

People's opinions can change over time, with different experiences in life. Things you previously thought were good can be bad and the opposite can also be true. My opinion has changed a lot over the years and I've learned to look at stories with more nuance. And look at it with different perspectives than the one I had earlier.
You may be right, before i thought Skypeia was just a good arc, after reread, i realize it's a fucking great arc

You may be right, before i thought Skypeia was just a good arc, after reread, i realize it's a fucking great arc
I'm not saying all of War arc is good too. There are some things I don't like with how Neji's death was handled or the Sharingan being too OP but a lot of stuff in that arc is good.
The Madara and Hashirama flashback in particular was amazing, with how the cycle of hatred ties to the story's themes.
Post automatically merged:

Well on of the big three Bleach literally contains lot of rescue story arc tbh:gokulaugh:
It only has two rescue arcs.

Then the themes of the cycle of conflict wouldn't come to fruition. The last arc is 90% good. Only the Kaguya stuff was bad, which wasn't even the real ending of Naruto.
Deidara and Sasori were basically fodderized although both were very powerful shinobis. Don't forget how Edo Kakuzu was literally stomped by Gedo Mazo lul. The start of this war already started trash.

However, this war wasn't that bad but everything went extremely downhill after Juubi.

Look the sharingans became the dumbest plot devices after such cool initial powers like Genjutsu and copying abilities

Susanoo and Amaterasu ruined them. Then the Izanami and Izanagi just pissued on their graves.
The early days of thinking Byakugan was something super great and suppose to be powerful .
I not watch or read Boruto but all aliens have it so i wonder if get better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.