[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 Votecount #3

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Votes:
Ratchet: Yoho
Mr Reloaded: Yoho
T-Pein: Yoho
Charlie: Yoho
The Orca: Yoho
Infitima: Infitima
Lord Melkor: Yoho
Seatonnes: Yoho
Yoho: Ratchet > - > Lord Melkor
Random Asshole: Yoho
HWHNE: Seatonnes
Michelle: Yoho
Luka: Luka

Votecount:
Yoho: 9
Infitima: 1
Lord Melkor: 1
Seatonnes: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed anything!
(I haven't tracked the duel yet, been busy, but I continue to count the regular votes)

If Yoho's role was real he would have visited Michelle instead of Melkor

The general consensus of the day is to purge BHH correct or did the tides turn to someone else?
Who?

I don't think strawhats are in the game. But it doesn't matter. Buggy as double kill role doesn't make much sense either.

I'm willing to give him a pass this phase.

:o

I'd like people like Luka, Gad, Ratchet or RA investigated tbh but no idea who i'd Lynch rn. If BHH is scum, maybe HWHNE? He tried hard to give them town read D1 for no reason.

Sanji.

Was it negative action?

@Yoho @Infitima you're Animals too right? Are you supposed to look for Gaimon too?

Wtf is that? Is that how your role is named in your PM?

@CoC: Color of Clowns

yo, you're most likely going to Die at night anyway and you probably already know that but please don't check Red Night. You will get guilty result no matter what since they claimed indie. Just in case
I didn't know it was already out I still need to watch the monarch gozilla series
Yeah I'm a pandabat idk if I need to find gaimon or not that wasn't part of my wincon
@Michelle if you aren't lynched, visit Melkor tonight
I don't think my visit clears him.
Also I think I made a typo, the animal is Kirinkodanuki
Yes, I have to find Gaimon.
If Ratchet's role was real he would have protected Coc, who did you protect @Ratchet

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If Yoho's role was real he would have visited Michelle instead of Melkor

I didn't know who the rare animal was and apparently there's more than one if they all get voted out before I can eat one then I lose

If Ratchet's role was real he would have protected Coc, who did you protect @Ratchet

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein

Status
Not open for further replies.