[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like, he suddenly started carring about the game now, after he's been dueled.
If he's town, he's doing everything in his power to die this phase
How do these two positions make sense? You say I'm caring about the game when there is urgency, and then follow up by saying I'm doing everything I can to die today? Don't put this on me - it's *your* incompetence at play, not mine. What a transparent attempt at shifting blame. I've given reads, I've provided positions, I've claimed... and you insist I'm scum because your feelings got hurt and you're trying to angleshoot the host through flavour. Not really giving me room to defend myself with are you?

Utter nonsense.

Ratchet

I know about Ratchet’d skills, and I agree
Which part do you agree with Michelle?
Oh you don't have to worry about that. I'm playing these games for fun. You're doing everything in your power to ruin it
By what - telling you that your method is bad? It is bad, you're assuming that you can anticipate the host well enough to navigate any flavour traps they may in the game, and you're risking probably the most useful town role to do so. That's a lack of strategic thinking - it just is. You're not giving any consideration for my actual play, or weighing up risk mitigation. You're upset because I have no respect for your ability - you're effectively proving me right by doubling down like this.

Ratchet

In terms of how I've played my role, I've had it for one night and correctly targeted the scum kill. Can't really do any more with it lol. God these people.

Ratchet

How do these two positions make sense? You say I'm caring about the game when there is urgency, and then follow up by saying I'm doing everything I can to die today? Don't put this on me - it's *your* incompetence at play, not mine. What a transparent attempt at shifting blame. I've given reads, I've provided positions, I've claimed... and you insist I'm scum because your feelings got hurt and you're trying to angleshoot the host through flavour. Not really giving me room to defend myself with are you?

Utter nonsense.
To circle back to this, your position is that you think I'd have been better off as town just afk'ing and taking the flip? Like what is this argument - it runs in direct contradiction to sentiments you not only expressed earlier, it runs in direct contradiction to a sentiment you *just* expressed. Sincerely, how can I be both engaged, late or no, and also doing whatever I can to ensure I get killed?

Ratchet

Maybe this is Sanji before he joined the crew? Then he would be an East Blue Citizen.

But that's so specific :catcry:
My flavour mentions having made a vow to ensure nobody starves, and I cook them a meal of ramen and soft boiled eggs which is apparently so good they're protected. I'm told to beware that too many cooks can spoil the broth, which I assume is some hidden modifier hint. I begin the game with 1 piece of bread.

Not sure if any of that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.