Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fandom was also pretty bad. OP fans used to trash Naruto and Bleach for having special chosen main characters but now One Piece itself has a chosen one main character. The entire Big 3 fanbase was wack which is why the Big 3 get a bad reputation now.
Bleach and Naruto ending were pretty terrible.

However a big part of why they are so bad it's because of their final villains being really poor.

The only reason I give Oda the benefit of doubt is that, IMU and BB have been introduced for a long time now.

The pirate Jesus thing is terrible though regardless of how it's implemented, messiah protagonists aren't my taste

Bleach and Naruto ending were pretty terrible.

However a big part of why they are so bad it's because of their final villains being really poor.

The only reason I give Oda the benefit of doubt is that, IMU and BB have been introduced for a long time now.

The pirate Jesus thing is terrible though regardless of how it's implemented, messiah protagonists aren't my taste
Yhwach is the best written Bleach villain with the most nuance motivations and ideals. You haven't read Bleach
Post automatically merged:

It's 2023 and motherfuckers still think Bleach is bad

Yhwach is the best written Bleach villain with the most nuance motivations and ideals. You haven't read Bleach
Post automatically merged:

It's 2023 and motherfuckers still think Bleach is bad
Yhwach lost because he was incompetent, that's it.

The numbers of maneuvers Kubo had to do for him to be defeated is too much, and that makes him pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.