Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Oda do now??
What did Oda do now??
The Nika stuff, though it's other things he has written such as Oden and his retarded naked dance, Yamato character, the way he uses and treats Big Mom and her crew, the waterfall and this whole Nika crap, or Kaido and Luffy laughing during their final fight that make me seriously question Oda's sanity.

Fate normally is either used to empower x character for x goal

Or

"Look he broke fate! Amazing!"

Very very few stories wants to deal with the grimm " this is determined to happen, can't do shit fam"
Yeah, fate just being used to empower a character is very annoying and tiedous of a story.

I wonder what Bonney Nika would look like

She wouldn't know what Nika looks like at that time so it be based on her imagination and does she get the all white transformation and the abilities that come with it?

If so couldn't she tap into alternate futures where she ate a different devil fruit? And use those powers

Depending how oda takes this Bonney is potentially the most broken character in the series
I personally believe, we will see Bonney becoming a version of what SHE believes is Nika.

Because otherwise we have now to accept that Bonney fruit is legit looking into different timelines and giving her the power, which is kinda the most overpowered thing OP ever had.

If only it was that easy most of the world would not be force work jobs they don't want to while also being poor doing it .
That is the line of someone that is privilege even more so this year when hundreds of thousands of jobs alone get cut in usa.
If someone doesn't love their job but they are poor and have no other option, they still can try to change their circumstances, the outcome is not in their hand but the effort is. I don't think blaming fate is the right choice.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I personally believe, we will see Bonney becoming a version of what SHE believes is Nika.

Because otherwise we have now to accept that Bonney fruit is legit looking into different timelines and giving her the power, which is kinda the most overpowered thing OP ever had.
Yeah that be pure insanity

The Nika stuff, though it's other things he has written such as Oden and his retarded naked dance, Yamato character, the way he uses and treats Big Mom and her crew, the waterfall and this whole Nika crap, or Kaido and Luffy laughing during their final fight that make me seriously question Oda's sanity.
Oh I thought it's about something new

Status
Not open for further replies.