Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
One Piece is writing fate in an interesting way, where the side characters and villains are openly aware of fate, but the main characters don't care about fate and just end up being a part of the microcosm. Every single BB pirate mentions fate or relies on fate but Luffy has never once talked about fate, but he always lives the most checkered life.

It's fascinating. I'm interested to see where this goes.
Because a Kid like Luffy would never be interested deep topics like Fate

Notice others significantly older than him

So it's basically a Kid punches through his way

It's like Mongolian hordes who knows very basic ethic's slaughtered all the deep thinkers in their way and come out victorious in that largest ever contagious continental empire

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
you found the spoilers sane??
It's nothing crazier than the drug trip that was whole cake island

Or the guy with a lion In his stomach

Can't forget the dudongs that learned kung-fu or the guy who turns into a jacket

And a talking skeleton and reindeer

One piece has been a drug trip from the beginning

Because a Kid like Luffy would never be interested deep topics like Fate

Notice others significantly older than him

So it's basically a Kid punches through his way

It's like Mongolian hordes who knows very basic ethic's slaughtered all the deep thinkers in their way and come out victorious that largest ever contagious continental empire
Even Ace was interested in fate. His fate of being born to his father and his dilemma of whether he was supposed to be born.
Law being introduced to the fate of D in a young age. Sabo and him rejecting his fate of being a nobility.

There are a lot of young characters who are interested in fate. Luffy is one of the rare characters with no knowledge or interest about fate. I find it fascinating.
Doesn't mean you have to find it fascinating. I really don't care if other people like the same things as me. I'm not a conformist, which is why I can have unpopular opinions that many people disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.