[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not really medic tbh, he's cook
Ah ok
Can you expand on this?
my guess is Orca is pointing out the "cant be lynched today" part as if it is a scum ability it stops the scum from being the lynch candidate at all. You'd have to get a lynch redirect to affect the winner, which Orca I believe points out how scum can abuse that far better than town, for whom it may be far more detrimental

Ah ok

my guess is Orca is pointing out the "cant be lynched today" part as if it is a scum ability it stops the scum from being the lynch candidate at all. You'd have to get a lynch redirect to affect the winner, which Orca I believe points out how scum can abuse that far better than town, for whom it may be far more detrimental
That and I'm town who can't be lynched

I mean, neither of them would've been lynched this turn anyway. Yoho's fate was already cemented when duel was announced

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ah ok

And what do you make of it?

Ratchet

charlie has corrected ra because what he said was false
You're telling me the purpose of the post wasn't to undermine the legitimacy of the claim? Stop it, you're obviously doing it because you want my flip, and I suspect you're doing it more for personal reasons than you are game related ones too.

You're telling me the purpose of the post wasn't to undermine the legitimacy of the claim? Stop it, you're obviously doing it because you want my flip, and I suspect you're doing it more for personal reasons than you are game related ones too.
if legitimacy of the claim is "sanji is medic" then yeah i guess

I mean, neither of them would've been lynched this turn anyway. Yoho's fate was already cemented when duel was announced
And what do you make of it?
With the above in mind, im not actually sure. If it was anyother phase I'd call it a scum move almost all the time, but Pein isn't new and using an ability that would allow him to dodge a lynch on a day he's almost guaranteed to not be lynched anyways doesn't strike me as a move he would do.

Even if to just kill Ratchet, a lynch dodge isn't something to just blow. Its that part thats got me confused on its motivations

With the above in mind, im not actually sure. If it was anyother phase I'd call it a scum move almost all the time, but Pein isn't new and using an ability that would allow him to dodge a lynch on a day he's almost guaranteed to not be lynched anyways doesn't strike me as a move he would do.

Even if to just kill Ratchet, a lynch dodge isn't something to just blow. Its that part thats got me confused on its motivations
What if they knew Ratchet's role and wanted to take the shot of offing him in a duel before he claims. Basically at this point there is very little scum could duel and win

So clearly as the biggest Sanji fan in this game. Sanji is not a Doctor unless the GMs decided to change him (which would really be messed up) so wtf at that claim?

Ratchet

I don't really think T-Pein is scum to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.