Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Her DF just lets her manipulate her body.

She can probably gain an Oni-like form and immense strength/dura. But she can’t copy Kaido’s haki or DF.

Also it probably has a limit
Aye the fact that she's mentally the same is a big draw back. No technique based futures and will not be able to utilize her transformed state to it's full potential outside of brute force

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If she could do that then clearly she would be worth much more than 300 mil
She hasn't really done anything to earn a massive bounty

Didn't take out any well known or powerful pirates

Didn't attack any government agency

320 mill just because she's kumas daughter and involved in a back alley deal is pretty good

There is a chance that the flashback ended here I think.

We will not continue the flashback because we know what happened next as it's the beginning of the story.

The flashback started with Bonney saying "will Nika liberate me too?".

The flashback ending with Bonney wishing to be Nika and setting sail, then Nika coming to liberate her from Saturn would be fitting.
Thats true! Altough usually flashbacks in One Piece dont end at the end of a chapter if i remember correctly,but this time it could happen.

Did Dragon just threaten to kill Kuma for mentioning his son?

who the fuck is this guy?

Did we know Dragon sucked this much? Were their clues before this flashback that Dragon is the sort of asshole that would threaten to kill his own men?

what the hell is happening with this nonsensical flashback? What is going on? It’s like I’m reading a different story about this sanctimonious nothing doer that goes around telling people to go where the wind takes them and so is fine with not giving a shit about what happens to his men and threatens to murder them for asking questions

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Dragon is in charge of a real army, and these people are his subordinates, not his friends. The Revolutionary army have an agenda to achieve. There is no weakness to be shown here.

It's no different than the Marines who kill traitors, and punish those who commit treason.

Quit acting like the Revolutionary Army is supposed to be a tight knit crew, who treat each other like family just because most pirate crews do. They are not a Pirate crew. They're not his family. They are not his friends. They are there to do a job, as is he.

Thats true! Altough usually flashbacks in One Piece dont end at the end of a chapter if i remember correctly,but this time it could happen.
To me it could go either way.

- Flashback ends here: 1102 starts in present time, Zoro defeats Lucci, we see Saturn about to kill Bonney, we see Kizaru get back up, in the final page we see Luffy get back up on the ancient robot

- Flashback doesn't end here: 1102 covers the remaining life of Kuma

It makes no sense to drag this in 1102 as there is barely anything important left. The only thing that would matter here is the ancient robot and Kuma connection but this can be shown later.

Narratively speaking, the flashback ending here is much much more fitting than it getting dragged on.

Dragon is in charge of a real army, and these people are his subordinates, not his friends. The Revolutionary army have an agenda to achieve. There is no weakness to be shown here.

It's no different than the Marines who kill traitors, and punish those who commit treason.

Quit acting like the Revolutionary Army is supposed to be a tight knit crew, who treat each other like family just because most pirate crews do. They are not a Pirate crew. They're not his family. They are not his friends. They are there to do a job, as is he.
Even if there his friends and i would calll them that .
There some lines you don't cross even as friends and your child in one of them in world where WG would use him as hostage or kill him .

Status
Not open for further replies.