[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 Votecount #4
Votes:
Ratchet: Yoho
Mr Reloaded: Yoho
T-Pein: Yoho
Charlie: Yoho
The Orca: Yoho
Infitima: Infitima
Lord Melkor: Yoho
Seatonnes: Yoho
Yoho: Ratchet > - > Lord Melkor
Random Asshole: Yoho
HWHNE: Seatonnes
Michelle: Yoho
Luka: Luka

Votecount:
Yoho: 9
Infitima: 1
Lord Melkor: 1
Seatonnes: 1
Luka: 1

Duel Votes:
Ratchet [5] - Ratchet, The Orca, Mr. Reloaded, Infitima, Lord Melkor
T-Pein [4] - T-Pein, Charlie, Michelle, Random Asshole

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 6 Dec 2023 01:40 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He isn't sanji.
The strawhats are all NPCs.
What the...
Where does this level of conviction come from? Looks to me like you're reeling a bit. To be entirely honest, I don't fully believe as scum you have the conviction to use a duel like this, but I do wonder - why did you wait until today to use it?

Where does this level of conviction come from? Looks to me like you're reeling a bit. To be entirely honest, I don't fully believe as scum you have the conviction to use a duel like this, but I do wonder - why did you wait until today to use it?
:laughmoji:

Because the goal of the game is to join the crew.
It says it in the OP.

Ratchet

:laughmoji:

Because the goal of the game is to join the crew.
It says it in the OP.
And you've still yet to explain why this would be a host-given fake claim. Nor why it can't be Sanji pre-crew, or why flavour solving even matters given you're one of the first to dismiss it?

Ratchet

I like keeping it till later when I have better reads.
Nah, that's not your ethos at all. The last time you had a duel you couldn't wait to use it, your reads had nothing to do with it. You also sought thread consensus first. This decision was entirely motivated.

Ratchet

No I said host is know for giving questionable claims that get the scum lynched...
You've provided one example for this - the Jester one, which is both ignoring that Rej is co-hosting, and again ignoring that flavour and role are separate. You're essentially arguing that scum would be set up to fail, it's nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.