[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is what it is.
It is confirmed the strawhats are crew and not citizens.
The host will take the random citizens that win and use them on the next game.
Are they though?

I've seen Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and Usopp be mentioned but never Sanji.

Maybe that's the game, whoever wins takes Sanji's would be spot ~~which is so messed up if true, and if it is I hope everyone loses.~~

D4 Votecount #5
Votes:
Ratchet: Yoho
Mr Reloaded: Yoho
T-Pein: Yoho
Charlie: Yoho
The Orca: Yoho
Infitima: Infitima
Lord Melkor: Yoho
Seatonnes: Yoho
Yoho: Ratchet > - > Lord Melkor
Random Asshole: Yoho
HWHNE: Seatonnes
Michelle: Yoho
Luka: Luka

Votecount:
Yoho: 9
Infitima: 1
Lord Melkor: 1
Seatonnes: 1
Luka: 1

Duel Votes:
T-Pein [6] - T-Pein, Charlie, Michelle, Random Asshole, Seatonnes, The Orca
Ratchet [4] - Ratchet, Mr. Reloaded, Infitima, Lord Melkor

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 6 Dec 2023 01:40 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

So are things looking good for town or not.

I am so done with these silly roles. Once we get down to 13p lets switch the setup to 10v3 mountainous. I want to show you all how good I really am.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reasons on Luka and Michelle...I need some more confirmation bias
Lula was almost 1:1 with one of his recent scum games - there he loved exclaiming how so and so were obviously town while he coasted through the thread using his TMI. Pretty much the same here, right down to the reluctance to claim (though he has made sure to give just enough to deter pressure on him for it, which is scum leaning).

Michelle I think has been really lacklustre with her solving - she typically seeks to find townies and uses tone and presentation to scum hunt. It's pretty much lacking, her consideration doesn't appear to be existent and she couldn't provide a basis for her read earlier. All of this comes with the disclaimer that she's likely also busy irl, but I've seen town Michelle, when busy, make herself easier to find as town - this is not up to par for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.