[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 Final Count
Votes:
Ratchet: Yoho
Mr Reloaded: Yoho
T-Pein: Yoho
Charlie: Yoho
The Orca: Yoho
Infitima: Infitima
Lord Melkor: Yoho
Seatonnes: Yoho
Yoho: Ratchet > - > Lord Melkor
Random Asshole: Yoho
HWHNE: Seatonnes
Michelle: Yoho
Luka: Luka
Bepo D. Bar: Yoho

Votecount:
Yoho: 10
Infitima: 1
Lord Melkor: 1
Seatonnes: 1
Luka: 1

Duel Votes:
T-Pein [7] - T-Pein, Charlie, Michelle, Random Asshole, Seatonnes, The Orca, Bepo D. Bear
Ratchet [4] - Ratchet, Mr. Reloaded, Infitima, Lord Melkor

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Michelle/Luka/Bepo is my solve. Not entirely confident on it but with what I have to work with I think that's the best solution I have that I feel most comfortable with.

Best of luck Town!

Michelle/Luka/Bepo is my solve. Not entirely confident on it but with what I have to work with I think that's the best solution I have that I feel most comfortable with.

Best of luck Town!

Bepo was invested innocent N1. Godfather is dead. You sure he would be in there as a altered result somehow

Post requirements - A minimum of 10 posts per day is required. Failing to meet this requirement will result in a blue flag. Failing to meet this requirement a second time, will result in your power being blocked for the next night phase. Failing to meet this requirement a third time will result in your being subbed out and if this is not possible, your slot will be host-killed. If you feel you need to exit the game, I will not be offended if you need to exit the game.

@Bepo D. Bear (2) has been issued with blue flags for posting less than ten posts during Day Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.