[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dropping out. And asked to be mod killed. This pissed me off.

I would not have joined the game had I knew that Sanji would be made a mockery of with not only 1. Removing his spot to be taken (I thought all the East blue 5 already existed) but 2. That quote of up there letting Zoro mock him.

I respect the character too much to have joined such a thing. This will be my last post in it.

Doctor is like, one of main roles overall. Would make more sense as bodyguard tbh but like, i don't see how is it disrespectful tbh. I mean as Sanji fan myself.

you are a loser, you never even tried to play the game
I mean, if you're both town, look what happened last DP. Save arguing for the post game.

Seems I've been backed into a corner It's late enough in the game I can come clean

My true name isn't pandabat it's Ritchie the lion and I hunt rare animals I visit people and if they are not a rare animal I received a strike

N1- I visited Red Knight my first strike was received

N2- I didn't receive one but I wasn't told if Infitima was a rare animals or not

N3- I received my second strike whilst visiting Melkor

Now If yall wanna kill me I accept that but if I make one last wrong visit I'm dead anyway

You should go after someone who isn't on the verge of death anyway
I mean, are we believing this? If were to believe it, infitima isn't rare animal aka lied about their role.

I'm dropping out. And asked to be mod killed. This pissed me off.

I would not have joined the game had I knew that Sanji would be made a mockery of with not only 1. Removing his spot to be taken (I thought all the East blue 5 already existed) but 2. That quote of up there letting Zoro mock him.

I respect the character too much to have joined such a thing. This will be my last post in it.
Woah..
Cringe.
Lol

I still have no idea why people claiming to have no visiting abilities visit the player that outs them as visitors....

:laughmoji:

Think we have a live one in HEwho

I mean, are we believing this? If were to believe it, infitima isn't rare animal aka lied about their role.
If you visit a Rare Animal you will be successful in accomplishing your mission and will be deemed to have won the game. However, if you visit a non-beast/animal you will be given a strike. If you achieve three strikes
So would this mean Infiti is an animal, but not a rare animal, but she claimed a rare animal...so scum?

Why didn't you watch the outed cop?

:laughmoji:
I figured there would be a protective in this game and mafia knows this so wifom
Post automatically merged:

Charlie is saying her results are wrong as well since he visited reloaded and gave him bread
wdym
Post automatically merged:

@Luka

What's your flavour again? And is there anything more to your role?
kaya, I am unable to eat gluten.

Tbh, stop jumping on Luka before i confirm something ok?

Basically, Relo has 2 extra pieces of bread and i visited him twice, but 2nd time is the night of his death. I also tried to give Naomi piece of bread on the night of her death but it wasn't registered in WU.

I'm trying to learn whether it was a mistake or not. If i'm unable to gift bread to people who Die at the same night then could be that i was simply blocked that night and Reloaded got it from the other source or i was redirected other night. Like, there are possibilities.

Tbh, stop jumping on Luka before i confirm something ok?

Basically, Relo has 2 extra pieces of bread and i visited him twice, but 2nd time is the night of his death. I also tried to give Naomi piece of bread on the night of her death but it wasn't registered in WU.

I'm trying to learn whether it was a mistake or not. If i'm unable to gift bread to people who Die at the same night then could be that i was simply blocked that night and Reloaded got it from the other source or i was redirected other night. Like, there are possibilities.
Which nights have you given bread to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.