ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
True
Also Stussy is technically 3 or 4, but has the body of an adult and possibly the mind of one as well.
How we feel about that? Don't want another Bonney situation so I gotta ask before I say horny shit as usual
Stussy is not 3 or 4, she was cloned by MADS. Meaning back when Judge and Queen where part of the WG

The chapter seems like Filler and Oda dragging things out. Well, the Chekhov gun of Kuma being ordered to kill a child (Bonney) may happen, otherwise more than half of this chapter could have been scrapped without issues.

It's a 2 to me and I'm being generous.

Why would they continually underline Clones having their own will, just to go and undo S-bear as a person?

Like If Vegapunk has some free body for Kuma, sure. But I'll never understand Using S-bear when they've been saying that the Seraphim are their own people.

Arlong was still stronger than any fishman in FMI besides jinbe imo.

Arlong can easily come back and be stronger
True but i doubt he ever coming back or would get a power up that big .
It like all the other east blue guys don't think we ever seeing them in the story again .

Why would they continually underline Clones having their own will, just to go and undo S-bear as a person?

Like If Vegapunk has some free body for Kuma, sure. But I'll never understand Using S-bear when they've been saying that the Seraphim are their own people.
The seraphim have already been established to have similar personalities and wills as the original.

Yep not even VP fully understand how this shit work with seraphim .
Yeah they suppose to obey orders but wee seeing them have more and more personality aspect from people they clone from .

True but i doubt he ever coming back or would get a power up that big .
It like all the other east blue guys don't think we ever seeing them in the story again .
Even if the other east blue guys don’t return, Arlongs different. Arlongs character was important in Fishman Island which none of the other east blue villains haven’t been mentioned since.

If characters need wild upgrades, oda can give it to them through technology or a devil fruit (likely tech for Arlong)
Post automatically merged:

Sure, but they're also established to not be the same.

See Zoro pointing out that S-hawk isn't Mihawk.
Not the same, but if S-Snake fell in love with Luffy like Boa did. what makes you think S-Bear won’t become a father figure to Bonney like Kuma did?