ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
The chapter seems like Filler and Oda dragging things out. Well, the Chekhov gun of Kuma being ordered to kill a child (Bonney) may happen, otherwise more than half of this chapter could have been scrapped without issues.

It's a 2 to me and I'm being generous.
Oda just fully filling in things for less hardcore fans while making sure show what asshole WG are again .
The WG being asshole was already there but it's like Oda want drive million stakes into people mind about how big fucking bad CD and WG are thsi arc lol .

That was unnecessarily exaggerated. :catcry:

I suspect there will only be 1 flashback chapter to explain a few things like Kuma's programming to protect the Sunny and his final moments of consciousness. Then the first chapter in 2024 will take place again in the present.
They even had her much bigger in chapter before to show she can grow in size but not a G3 punch .

Jewellery "Juha Bach" Bonney.

Blackbeard wouldn't have captured her, nor would Akainu taken her into custody, if she just imagined herself as Mihawk, it would've been smooth sailing for her :milaugh:
Her hand turn big with sword and then she get KO .
It no wonder she use sword vs Saturn at least we know guns and swords can hurt high tier even when weaker people use it .

Now that you mention it... not necessarily Mihawk but... knowing she can just give herself any future powerups she wants, it's bullshit that she was easily captured by anyone.
Now that I think about it twice... it's not bullshit, because it's Blackbeard who captured her and he can just undo whatever she transforms into.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Bonney's fruit is technically the same as Luffy's really because her fruit doesn't know what Nika is or means. She imagined Nika using a big punch and then the fruit just made it happen. She can pretty much just do anything