Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Thats IF she ever finds out that Luffy is Nika, and even then we have multiple examples of characters that just become allies, the latest being Carrot, she was pretty much in the exact same position
She obviously will find out. And this could also easily be the arc where Luffy starts on his path to fight the WG since the big enemy is a Gorosei. I fail to see literally any paralels between her and Carrot outside of the fact that you assume she won't join.
Kuma also believed this. As did king.
And besides this is all dependent on somehow Kuma completely dying when there are literally hundreds of clones of him, one of which directly was alluded to inheriting kumas personality.
Yeah, and Nika wasn't around then? Also King said nothing about Nika, you're thinking of Who's Who, and he was out cold when Nika happened. Imo, there are a number of ways this could go. I think Kuma and Bonney could join together.

Stussy has a sad backstory: the society and even herself doesnt accept her as human. She has a father/master figure (like any other strawhat) and gonna inherit his will/dream (the ancient energy)

And you guys doesnt believe she is the next nakama

:pepehands:
One thing needs to be highlighted: Oda goes into the same diraction with her problem of her feeling of self-worth as with Ace. Look at it - and this issue even stems from the same parent: their father.
Stussy: Vegapunk created her as a clone and therefore she feels not as a human and maybe was not threated as such by people around her. Maybe she even feels lesser than a human.
Ace: His insecurity was created by the fame his father held and under which his feeling of self-worth was crushed to a degree that he questioned his existance.

Both are in that way tragic figures.
Post automatically merged:

holy shit it's been a long while since i last visited this site, and it's nice seeing that it's still active :funky:
Welcome back than. :feelsokeman:

I believe Wano was a little long and as an arc something bulky that made some readers break up with it. Egghead is somehow more diverse with alternating plot lines. That is in my opinion a stark contrast to Wano. I also like it better.
Post automatically merged:

Your take on the current "nakama"-debate?

One thing needs to be highlighted: Oda goes into the same diraction with her problem of her feeling of self-worth as with Ace. Look at it - and this issue even stems from the same parent: their father.
Stussy: Vegapunk created her as a clone and therefore she feels not as a human and maybe was not threated as such by people around her. Maybe she even feels lesser than a human.
Ace: His insecurity was created by the fame his father held and under which his feeling of self-worth was crushed to a degree that he questioned his existance.

Both are in that way tragic figures.
good point.
and for her is even worse because she has full free will, unlike satellites and seraphins that doesnt have it