[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is where I'm at:

3) Lord Melkor - role confirmed. Had a gun and asked for everyone to analyze targets. Townie move imo but he landed on a poe of 2 townies, killed Luka. Now he was happy to push me ignoring my claim. Scum

6) Red Night - indy, can be scum.

10) T-Pein™2 - town

13) Michelle - town

15) Bepo D. Bear - town

16) The Orca- town if cop wasn't redirected

18) Random Asshole - scum or SK

20) HeWhoHasNoEqual - there's something odd in the way he gave the sword to Melkor, they have partner equity.

21) Seatonnes - leans town because of the pushes on him

24) Charlie - town
vote RA out...

Why is melkor townie to you besides the watcher (luka) announcer (seatonnes) thing?
The wagon opposite the godfather indigo/jesse was pushed super hard for 1

yes.
are you not paying attention?
ekko's role was a rare animal blocker thing...
SK is just stealing identities and the person he kills next flips whatever old identity he had.
so Gad's flip was actually ekkos flip.
It is after 4am...I really need to sleep

i thought you were so certain on michelle why would you swap lynch victim, when you said michelle 100% scum
I said Michelle was bulletproof because I sent a kill at her. I didn't consider that she may role block me, and her rational for doing so was the weakest of all the days for that. Last day I actually legit played the game

I am wondering about this.
sounds reasonable lowkey.
cept I rather lynch melkor if it aint you.
OFC is reasonable, Im legit telling you how to win the game for town, unless a real dark horse scum candidate slipped past.
Melkor I really don't think is scum tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.