[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoE for next night?
Bread stealing failed on Gad, right? Maybe he was some scum immune to that or something.

With you being at 2...

Seastones shouldn't have any. Melkor too. Me too. If possible, take one from RA before he dies (if you can use it as day action).

So Michelle, maybe Orca, maybe Pein? I'll give you one at night so you'll be at 4. Then steal from whoever and enjoy your win i guess. At that point breads won't matter to anyone anymore

D5 Votecount #4 (Final)

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Votes:
The Orca: Luka > Infitima > Seatonnes
T-Pein: HWHNE > Random Asshole
Seatonnes: Luka > Random Asshole > Seatonnes > Random Asshole
Luka: Random Asshole > Seatonnes
Lord Melkor: Seatonnes > Michelle > -
Random Asshole: Michelle > Seatonnes > Michelle > Seatonnes
Bepo D Bear: Seatonnes > - > Random Asshole
Michelle: Random Asshole
Red Night: Michelle
Charlie: Random Asshole

Votecount:
Random Asshole: 6
Seatonnes: 2
Michelle: 1

Let me know if I missed anything!

The Dusk Phase starts!

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Bread stealing failed on Gad, right? Maybe he was some scum immune to that or something.

With you being at 2...

Seastones shouldn't have any. Melkor too. Me too. If possible, take one from RA before he dies (if you can use it as day action).

So Michelle, maybe Orca, maybe Pein? I'll give you one at night so you'll be at 4. Then steal from whoever and enjoy your win i guess. At that point breads won't matter to anyone anymore
I can't use it at day

Day Five End Post
DAY FIVE END POST

Another day down and numbers are starting to thin, with some left wondering who if any is going to actually get to join Luffy's crew. The votes have been placed down though and it is @Random Asshole who is being forced to....

...suddenly a pair of spectacle fall out of their pocket and they turn to the group and say.

"You are all soft and weak and will be no match for Arlong and the Fishmen, without me you be finished! You will regret this mistake." They stand defiantly on the plank refusing to jump as they reveal themselves to you all.

You are Kuro [Alignment - Combined Pirate Crew]

Your role is: Strongman
If the factional kill is performed by the Strongman it cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all. (x1 usage)

Additional Power:
Role Cop - at night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment). (x3 usage)

- You can not use Strongman & Role Cop during the same night phase.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: You win when the Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

Before they are forced to jump off though, you see the outstretch GumGum arms of Captain Luffy coming from the shore and they grab at Kuro's face and appear to pull a mask off his face. "Hey you're not Captain Kuro!"

"Blast it! You have seen through my deception. You haven't seen the last of me I promise you that!"

And just like that Gin backflips of the blank and lands upon the shell of two extra fast and speedy tortoises that swim away with increasing speed as he departs the game.

@Random Asshole was...

You are Gin [Body Hunter]

Your role is: Serial Killer
Each night you can choose a target to kill.

Additional Info:
Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. You're targets flip will reveal your past identity will be revealed.]
e.g.. your first kill - will instead show that Gin the Serial Killer was killed and reveal your role to the table | but will be associated with the user in question.

Additional Info:
If your target is in possession of any bread you will claim it for yourself.

You begin the game with x0 pieces of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x3 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: You win if you are the last man standing.

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT FIVE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN | PREVIOUS WUs WILL BE EDITTED AND MARKED AS 'TRUE FLIP' WHERE APPLICABLE

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 9 Dec 2023 15:30 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.