Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Prime Gyou'un > Demon of Ganmon > Shukai Gyou'un > Ba Nan Ji

Do you believe that's true or hyperbole?

The two never fought a strictly 1v1.

If they did, Gyou'un wouldn't have survived that encounter.

Ou Hon (and Shin) were stronger fighters before the Western Zhao Invasion arc began.

If Shin didn't need time to acclimate to Ou Ki's glaive, he would've finished the job in their first encounter.
Prime Gyou'un was the "sword" of someone equal to Renpa. His hype is crazy.

Yeah he can be around/slightly above Renpa

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hon Sama respect you love to see it lmfao.

I was telling you guys in 2019 that Ouhon as a warrior was a true top tier.

At Shukai Plains, Shin was still having trouble with speed because Ouki’s Glaive was too heavy for him.

Ouhon on the other hand had speed, power, precision, and high level martial arts theory.

Ouhon’s speed was so extreme that Bananji couldn’t even swing his Glaive and Ouhon was casually pressing him with spear thrusts. Not saying Ouhon would’ve won that fight but compare what Ouhon did with his spear to Shin vs Gyou’Un. Ouhon vs Bananji was one-sided, Shin had to unlock weight just to keep up with Gyou’Un.

Ouhon swatted away a 2 arm Glaive strike from 4,000 man commander Shin with one arm at Chiyoyou. This was the same Shin who fought Gaimou equally, and this was 4,000 man commander Ouhon.

And we all saw how Ouhon defeated Shi Ei. That was a borderline Kyoukai/Houken level feat of skill, only possible because Ouhon has access to high level martial arts-theory that characters like Bananji or Shi Ei who built their prowess through experience do not have access to.

Join the Ouhon wank club while you can. There’s really not a warrior at Hango right now who poses a real threat to Ouhon aside from Shibashou himself. Even Kansaro and Jiaga, I would favor Ouhon above them in a fight.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Renpa can still be a menace in the Chu invasion without taking the field unless necessary.

He's an amazing strategist and tactician after all.

And I'm sure he'll get some licks against Great General Shin because of his weight

At Shukai Plains, Shin was still having trouble with speed because Ouki’s Glaive was too heavy for him.

Ouhon on the other hand had speed, power, precision, and high level martial arts theory.

Ouhon’s speed was so extreme that Bananji couldn’t even swing his Glaive and Ouhon was casually pressing him with spear thrusts. Not saying Ouhon would’ve won that fight but compare what Ouhon did with his spear to Shin vs Gyou’Un. Ouhon vs Bananji was one-sided, Shin had to unlock weight just to keep up with Gyou’Un.

Ouhon swatted away a 2 arm Glaive strike from 4,000 man commander Shin with one arm at Chiyoyou. This was the same Shin who fought Gaimou equally, and this was 4,000 man commander Ouhon.

And we all saw how Ouhon defeated Shi Ei. That was a borderline Kyoukai/Houken feat of skill, only possible because Ouhon has access to high level martial arts-theory that characters like Bananji or Shi Ei who built their prowess through experience do not have access to.

Join the Ouhon wank club while you can. There’s really not a warrior at Hango right now who poses a real threat to Ouhon aside from Shibashou himself. Even Kansaro and Jiaga, I would favor Ouhon above them in a fight.
Yotanwa could probably slay him imo

When Chu conquest starts Renpa is probably pulling enough feats to suggest he solos Gyou'un and Earl Shi.
If Shin does indeed fight (and slays) Renpa in Chu, it'll be interesting to see how their warfares will interact - Renpa's mixture of strategy and insticts vs Shin's extreme instictual ability.

Renpa will likely be able to tactically outplay Shin but the insticts of the latter will manage to creat a big enough fire or set of fires that it will be Renpa's turn to find himself in trouble.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yotanwa could probably slay him imo
Yotanwa is great but legit I think Ouhon is a Tou level fighter right now and I would put Tou above Yotanwa.

People said Yotanwa slayed Goba in 2 hits but no she didn’t,

This wasn’t a two hit fight lol, she actually did have to have a mini-duel with him to slay him.

Definitely a low diff fight but this wasn’t an Ouki vs Shoumou lol. Not trying to downplay Yotanwa, she could maybe slay Ouhon.

My wank only extends as far as his combat abilities and not being the secret MC of this whole manga like you and a certain individual believe in… :ohreally:
Okay so let’s clear something up:

Wang Ben is in fact the Qin commander during the final Qi war. So historically, Ouhon leads the campaign against the final opponent of the warring states era, not Shin.

Yes Shin was in Ouhon’s army, and it is Shin that ultimately sneaks a small force past the battlefield and checkmates Qi, but it was literally Ouhon who was the Qin commander in Chief during the Qi campaign.

So yes, Ouhon matching or exceeding final villain Ousen in a contest of strategy is absolutely precedented historically where Wang Ben was credited with eliminating the state of Qi with Rishin as his vassal.

Okay so let’s clear something up:

Wang Ben is in fact the Qin commander during the final Qi war. So historically, Ouhon leads the campaign against the final opponent of the warring states era, not Shin.

Yes Shin was in Ouhon’s army, and it is Shin that ultimately sneaks a small force past the battlefield and checkmates Qi, but it was literally Ouhon who was the Qin commander in Chief during the Qi campaign.

So yes, Ouhon matching or exceeding final villain Ousen in a contest of strategy is absolutely precedented historically where Wang Ben was credited with eliminating the state of Qi with Rishin as his vassal.
I'll just say that I don't have a problem with the scenario described here even if I don't agree with your interpretation of how it will unfold.

Also, you're the same person that said Shin will kill Kouen despite historically never happening and it being credited to Ousen.

Haven't you heard? Great Generals of the Heavens don't age.
Gekishin's 70 year old ass is top 1 in the verse it seems.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Shin being the one who slays Kouen is common sense despite it being Ousen who does it historically.

Zero chance that Shin won't defeat the guy who hands him the biggest L of the unification campaign.

@FutureWarrior123

Honestly I do think Shin is gonna definitely slay Kou En in the Chu arc. Given that Kou En will be responsibe for Shin's horrific defeat, no way Hara doesn't give Shin his revenge in the manga.

That being said I also think that at the end of the Chu arc Ousen will be considered the biggest responsible for Chu's fall (following history) while Shin will be considered Qin's #2.

Only then in the Qi war, Shin will manage to get from Ousen the GOAT status.

Ouhon already killed Banana's superior, idk what the point would be.
Yep

And he killed Earl who's obviously stronger than Banana.... MF killed 3 Great Generals
And then you wake up feeling well-rested and ready for your day

Bloatji disease is spreading, its over
:josad:
it's true, you think this bum is stronger than a guy said to be renpa level?
Can't even hit ouhon after jumping him with 10 other guys

Seems like he's equivalent to Kaishibou who equals Renpa in "destructive power", and it was Gyou'un who wore the mantle that represented Zhao's martial might in the same era that Renpa was alive
Prime Gyou'Un > Kaishibou definitely but the take below really just sums up why I'm so toxic recently with Renpa topics lol.
Prime Gyou’Un was above Renpa.
From the very first post of you mentioning Renpa i knew your endgame....
Wasn't it designed to kill the 6 generals? Cause if true then Ouhon is an underrated beast lol.
I think that Ouhon feat is actually insane. His Shadow dragons talon was one of the most badass moves that arc and he wasn't up against mere fodder. Definitely far more impressive than Akou's feat in the 2v1 imo.

And we all saw how Ouhon defeated Shi Ei. That was a borderline Kyoukai/Houken level feat of skill, only possible because Ouhon has access to high level martial arts-theory that characters like Bananji or Shi Ei who built their prowess through experience do not have access to.

We will always agree to Ouhon greatness
:cheers:

Mounted Ouhon is 100% beating Kyoukai imo.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Prime Gyou'Un > Kaishibou definitely but the take below really just sums up why I'm so toxic recently with Renpa topics lol.

From the very first post of you mentioning Renpa i knew your endgame....

I think that Ouhon feat is actually insane. His Shadow dragons talon was one of the most badass moves that arc and he wasn't up against mere fodder. Definitely far more impressive than Akou's feat in the 2v1 imo.

We will always agree to Ouhon greatness
:cheers:

Mounted Ouhon is 100% beating Kyoukai imo.
Dont misunderstand.
Its all for my Gigakou agenda:joker:

@Elder Lee Hung @Blackbeard @God Buggy @Shanks @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @SakazOuki @Shanks

Those lips don't lie. I have found Ouki's long lost Soviet descendant. :risicheck:
Behold Boris Shaposhnikov, Marshall of the Soviet Union and winner of the Most Impressive Peckers Award for three decades running. Ouki's genes still going strong. 💪

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Shaposhnikov
Seriously, edit Ouki's beard onto this fella and we might have a good contender for best live action Ouki. :risitameh:
Inspired meme context: Kissinger witnesses his own demise.

This man got up and chose violence
Dude died and nothing changed
Banaji just came in and trapped Ousen afterwards
Houken the inferior to Renpa's equal showed up and the entire battlefield stopped
People were crying watching that guy
Kyou Kai the most overpowered character in this series was defeated by him and the mc had to literally die and comeback in a battle that feels ridiculous with plot armor to beat him
Yet i'm supposed to believe Gyou'Un is superior to the guy that is superior to Houken