[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY SEVEN START POST

A Dog Was Visited By: HeWhoHasNoEqual

Whoever was responsible for the murder in the night seemed to have some sort of conscious, as the identity of their victim resulted in them actually offering a tribute to their life despite not being allies in any shape or former. The portrait indicates that the fallen crew candidate was @Lord Melkor .

You are ChouChou [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Alerted
At night you sleep with one eye open. At the start of a new day - as part of the day starting post it be announced that 'A Dog Was Visited By ____' whenever someone visits you. No announcement will be made if you are not visited or if are given bread.
[your ability does not work if a fellow Animal or Beast visits you]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x2 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

"You killed the doggo!" you heard a loud scream from Nami. "How could you do such a horrible thing. If I find out who did this, you are going to suffer the consequences!"

+ + + + +

IT IS NOW DAY SEVEN

- The player with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase will be lynched. If votes are tied, the person who was voted first will be lynched. There are currently six players alive.

- The day phase last a total of 36 hours.

- However, you can elect to end the day earlier by doing the following:

@CakeWalker END DAY

- Once this option has been selected by a player, they can not take this vote back. The day will then end when every player has made the decision to end the day phase.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 13 Dec 2023 16:15 in London, England (timeanddate.com)
Corrected Post

Vote Lynch Charlie
Seems sus.
He claims he only gives bread but look.

No announcement will be made if you are not visited or if are given bread.

The announcement happening means he didn't "give him bread".

Vote lynch Charlie
:laughmoji:

I am paranoid on Charlie now.
I guess that speaks volumes.

First you're mad people are voting Michelle. Then you completely ignore fact that Orca was lynched over Michelle despite more people voting her. Then you'd rather Lynch me, with my role being confirmed since D2 over HWHNE. I guess because i have vest and he does not.

So basically its Pein and Michelle.

Vote Lynch Michelle

I guess that speaks volumes.

First you're mad people are voting Michelle. Then you completely ignore fact that Orca was lynched over Michelle despite more people voting her. Then you'd rather Lynch me, with my role being confirmed since D2 over HWHNE. I guess because i have vest and he does not.

So basically its Pein and Michelle.

Vote Lynch Michelle
Y

Votes:
The Orca: T-Pein > Michelle
T-Pein: The Orca
Michelle: The Orca
Seatonnes: The Orca
Lord Melkor: Michelle
HWHNE: Michelle > The Orca
Charlie: Michelle

Votecount: