Speculations What "IF" Blackbeard would have faced the Strawhats on Winner Island instead of Law?

Why can't Blackbeard just do the same thing he did to Whitebeard's crew and suck them all up in a big darkness ball?

Is Luffy stopping the darkness ball thing or not?

This was a Anime only scene its filler we dont know how the fight went in the Manga
Post automatically merged:

Not to mention most members would get one shotted by the quakes.

He has to hit them directly like WB did with John Giant. Luffy wouldnt let that tho. So nah they wouldnt

Not to mention most members would get one shotted by the quakes.

He has to hit them directly like WB did with John Giant. Luffy wouldnt let that tho. So nah they wouldnt

Nonsense thread. It's just personal biases and lack of comprehension.

I'm outta here.

If you mean the Question itself of my Thread than I always knew stupid People exist but to be able to find People who reach new levels of stupidity is amazing you really lack braincells this Thread is literally stated as a hypothetical "IF" Question. You will find these type of Question on every Topic cause its normal. If you mean the Opinions under my Thread 99% of the People who commented are right how does BB stand a Chance of winning? So in either way you are the only one who looks weird now

Yeah the Strawhats would completely drag them unfortunately, which is crazy because BB is supposed to be one of the final bosses and his crew seem like fodder. Luffy is too hax for BB at this point, and Zoro & Sanji can probably beat the rest of the crew on their own.

Doesn't matter though, there's always plot, a 3rd DF, and new things Oda can put into place to make them more formidable when the time comes. But as it stands, BB's crew gets washed.

If you mean the Question itself of my Thread than I always knew stupid People exist but to be able to find People who reach new levels of stupidity is amazing you really lack braincells this Thread is literally stated as a hypothetical "IF" Question. You will find these type of Question on every Topic cause its normal. If you mean the Opinions under my Thread 99% of the People who commented are right how does BB stand a Chance of winning? So in either way you are the only one who looks weird now
You have anger problems and honestly almost everyone in this thread does. Control your emotions, you animal.

It won't happen sadly.
Oda already shited all the focus to nika wanking.
not even zoro or sanji fight will be properly shown.

In wano half of the SH were running in the background
Zoro and Sanji get constant focus

Since this will be an onscreen fight, the SHs will asspull their way to a win.
If its offscreen then Teach wins
If it wasn't for an ass pull Law would have died a long time ago, Side characters get more plot armor than half the straw hats

Last edited: