[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like, if you're town, i'm sorry, but it no sense to me
I am unfortunately an American with a slave like job. I tried to pre-write a message since start of day is 11pm for me.

Anyway I feel bad cause I did fuck up pretty big this game so I promise to put forth the effort I've promised multiple times before. In my excuse, had some girl troubles this weekend + i did some drugs.

I wouldn't even be bothered if you guy's banned me for this performance. It was pretty pathetic.

Unless I turn it around here, which I can probably do. @T-Pein™ You seem to be the man with the plan right now. If Charlie is mechanically confirmed and @Charlie if you agree with T-Pein that you did in fact did visit Melkor along with me, then you must be lying or Melkor is mafia!watcher which idk if that exists.

I wouldn't even be bothered if you guy's banned me for this performance. It was pretty pathetic.

Unless I turn it around here, which I can probably do. @T-Pein™ You seem to be the man with the plan right now. If Charlie is mechanically confirmed and @Charlie if you agree with T-Pein that you did in fact did visit Melkor along with me, then you must be lying or Melkor is mafia!watcher which idk if that exists.
well there are 2 possibilities

1. you're mafia who killed melkor
2. mafia killed him with ninja kill

if you're town, it's basically only explanation

it's pretty late rn, ngl

i'd guess it's seatonnes and pein rn

to think about it, pein couldn't figure out how my role works despite me explaining it since D2 but figured out RA being SK - i'd assume because he saw his scummate flipping as town

seastonnes wants himself lynched after gad's death and doesn't care but now with scum having real chance, he's "scum hunting"

Let's kill someone so we can play the WoW game when this one is finished
i mean, it's not like there's too much happening anyway rn

Basically you and Charlie visited melkor.
He died.
One of you killed him
If you are town then it was Charlie.
Not sure why he refuses to lynch you tho.
He is trying to pocket you I guess.

Basically you and Charlie visited melkor.
He died.
One of you killed him
If you are town then it was Charlie.
Not sure why he refuses to lynch you tho.
He is trying to pocket you I guess.
Yes probably and it seems Charlie slipped somewhat?

Either way @Charlie I'm not gonna just go along with T-Pein and everyone, im gonna think this through somewhat. So Dont think im burying you here. Just trying to interact with people with the info they have that i don't necessarily have 100% info/confidence on.

Alright

6) @Red Night
10) @T-Pein™
13) @Michelle
??) @Charlie
21) @Seatonnes

First of all Red Night I feel like I have never even see you this game, so you could probably be mafia based just on that.

But everyone, I need you to tell me these things. Yes this is simple information that I should probably already know, but I just want to clarify.

1. Seems most people think there are 2 mafia yet, even though its not hard confirmed. Does this amount of players heavily imply 2 mafia left (based on how stuff goes on this site)
2. Some other questions I'll remember later

Alright

6) @Red Night
10) @T-Pein™
13) @Michelle
??) @Charlie
21) @Seatonnes

First of all Red Night I feel like I have never even see you this game, so you could probably be mafia based just on that.

But everyone, I need you to tell me these things. Yes this is simple information that I should probably already know, but I just want to clarify.

1. Seems most people think there are 2 mafia yet, even though its not hard confirmed. Does this amount of players heavily imply 2 mafia left (based on how stuff goes on this site)
2. Some other questions I'll remember later
Red night is neutral Indie
I think it is just one more but can be 2.
Just guessing.
4 seems kinda low tho

Red night is neutral Indie
I think it is just one more but can be 2.
Just guessing.
4 seems kinda low tho
What does it look like Michelle and Seatonnes are? Have they claimed anything?

Man if we lose... seriously my bad. Just a game but yea if I gifted the swords to better people this game would be over already.

Anyway im gonna do my wagon analysis stuff. Nobody will read it, but it will help me.

What does it look like Michelle and Seatonnes are? Have they claimed anything?

Man if we lose... seriously my bad. Just a game but yea if I gifted the swords to better people this game would be over already.

Anyway im gonna do my wagon analysis stuff. Nobody will read it, but it will help me.
Michelle claims animal roleblocker..

Seattones is able to post messages to the thread via the host.

I am a duelist

Charlie is able to give bread to people.

Red night is able to steal bread from people.

You give swords to people.

How many and could you give them daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.