[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle claims animal roleblocker..

Seattones is able to post messages to the thread via the host.

I am a duelist

Charlie is able to give bread to people.

Red night is able to steal bread from people.

You give swords to people.

How many and could you give them daily?
Can you elaborate on animal roleblocker? Wtf is an animal anways lol.

Okay on Seatonnes. I assumed that's been confirmed at some point. Some of the way they've been talking to me also gives me pause btw.

What can a duelist do? Can you kill people? If you can that makes this a lot easier. Who have you used your abilities on?

@Charlie Who have you given bread to throughout the entire game?

@Red Night Have you stolen any of my bread?

I can make as many swords as I want but it takes a night to craft. So tomorrow if I live I can give someone something.

I know I've asked some of these questions before. Feel hella retarded ngl. I apologize for how lackluster I've been this game, not just to you but to everyone who was town. The mafia and neutrals didn't deserve me at my best though, since I was able to catch 2 whilst playing like a BOZO.

Can you elaborate on animal roleblocker? Wtf is an animal anways lol.

Okay on Seatonnes. I assumed that's been confirmed at some point. Some of the way they've been talking to me also gives me pause btw.

What can a duelist do? Can you kill people? If you can that makes this a lot easier. Who have you used your abilities on?

@Charlie Who have you given bread to throughout the entire game?

@Red Night Have you stolen any of my bread?

I can make as many swords as I want but it takes a night to craft. So tomorrow if I live I can give someone something.
There was 4 players in the game.
They are rare animals
All they could do was block people from doing actions at night.
All are town, 3 flipped.

I dueled Ratchet.
It's not really a kill but more of an extra lynch.
People could vote me or Ratchet to get lynched.

I see. Mafia actually has a tough choice to kill today, your power is pretty strong.

Okay, I will think about Michelle. Seems like Charlie is the lynch here. If you were somehow able to fake the watch, then whatever that's some stupid bullshit I don't care about.

I know I've asked some of these questions before. Feel hella retarded ngl. I apologize for how lackluster I've been this game, not just to you but to everyone who was town. The mafia and neutrals didn't deserve me at my best though, since I was able to catch 2 whilst playing like a BOZO.
Well the situation is.
You and charlie visited melkor at night.
His ability shows the thread his visitors.
He died so it means you or charlie killed him.
Charlie says he just gave him bread.
You say you gave him a sword.

If you are town then he is scum.
Simple as that.

Currently I am trying to lynch Charlie.
Seattones is trying to lynch you.
Charlie is trying to lynch me.

Red night is neutral and just watching.

Michelle is working or something.

You havent voted.

Well the situation is.
You and charlie visited melkor at night.
His ability shows the thread his visitors.
He died so it means you or charlie killed him.
Charlie says he just gave him bread.
You say you gave him a sword.

If you are town then he is scum.
Simple as that.

Currently I am trying to lynch Charlie.
Seattones is trying to lynch you.
Charlie is trying to lynch me.

Red night is neutral and just watching.

Michelle is working or something.

You havent voted.
@Seatonnes @Charlie @Red Night @Michelle

I'm working with this everyone, if you have a disagreement with how T-Pein described it, tell me your side.

T-Pein, it seems it's Charlie then. I didn't know that about Melkor's role, that makes it easier. So you aren't even the watcher, okay. Yea that makes way more sense, cause Luka was watcher. And I was like, is there really 2 watchers? But there is no way T-Pein could fake that if it was already verified by Charlie and me separately like that.

So this makes it clear. You are town, I am town. Probably Michelle is town.

Seatonnes is Mafia and going after me since they don't want to go after Charlie
Charlie is mafia and going after you to pocket me (which wasn't a bad play, mind you)
Red Night is chilling.

That all sounds good. But I will need to think about the possibility of Michelle being mafia and Seatonnes being wrong!town who is pushing me because I was wrong on them all game.

Furthermore, Red Night could always be the mafia. How long have they had their neutral claim staked?

And finally what the fuck does bread do? is it just useless?

What if the mafia kill Red Night at night to take away their chance of winning, simply out of spite?
Nah.
Mafia has to shoot town.
Killing the indie is actually bad for them.
If he town sides then they could kill him.
This is probably why he is just not voting.
He didnt vote last phase either.
Being neutral is probably smart for him

@Lord Melkor .

You are ChouChou [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Alerted
At night you sleep with one eye open. At the start of a new day - as part of the day starting post it be announced that 'A Dog Was Visited By ____' whenever someone visits you. No announcement will be made if you are not visited or if are given bread.
[your ability does not work if a fellow Animal or Beast visits you]

@HeWhoHasNoEqual

This is his role.
Read it
This is how we know you visited him

Charlie got cucked by the host.
He was not supposed to appear in the results.
It is what it is.
Host corrected the post and removed his name but he already admitted that he did visit Melkor anyway
DAMN, i got fucking bailed OUT. Maybe I should just throw to keep things fair.

Although most likely i'm not limmed here today even if the post is correct at first. But Charlie did a really good job of hiding and could've pocketed me more effectively.

So what does bread do? Can we eat it?

Anyway if you ask me now I think it's Seatonnes + Charlie with Michelle as town. Michelle does have some weird days not voting, so I would like to know her meta on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.