[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just win when I reach 5. I already have 4.
So we don't eat it or anything? I sorta thought it may heal us like in Minecraft.

How can I sway you to the town's side in the event we need you to vote with us? I will admit, as a towny I played poorly so if you want to dock points for my performance that is understandable.

However I can offer you other things. I am fluent in Japanese (despite me hating all things anime, manga, light novel, drama, etc.)
so I can translate your stupid weeb manga that was never translated.

If not that then, I can offer you, maybe some tips at mafia. I didn't play well this game but I know some things.

What do you say Red Knight?

I gave to this game a thought trying to make a sense of it mechanically.
Starting with my role, there were a lot of killing power in the game, from mafia and 3ds, SK killed 2 townies and tried to kill the 3rd in the night I RBed him, Yoho was a direct enemy of animals, hence animal RB makes sense and makes from them a good asset for town.

Another indy with killing power seems too much and Red having 4 breads means he should leave the game tomorrow if he is telling the truth.

I think the bread giver Charlie is in fact bread giver but roles around bread are complex and we know only what Charlie said about the role, that without bread giving in the game begins famine with dire consequences for who doesn't have bread. His main defence is that a town flipped role was bread giver back up, but since the famine has impact on everyone in the game I think the role per se is not alignament indicative. Also, the bread is not a save and Luka couldn't eat gluten, so it's not ok to consider bread giving as town by default. It can a role given to mafia giving bad bread and good bread as well.
No one pushed Charlie and mafia didn't target him at night. Stuff like these become relevant close to the end of the game and I get where Pein is coming from with his accusations.

The sword giver gave in the game a day vig used to kill Luka, now we know it's not daily if we take Hewho's words as true. If it's a mafia role it requires boldness in play from them because the danger of killing mafia is pretty big, but also this would pay off if the sword is given to a towny with bad reads.
If my memory serves me right he claimed he gave the first sword to a townie who died that night and we can consider he gave one again to Melkor, unless the action was different.
My question is 'why again Melkor?'

The duelist has an apparently simple role, he chooses a second lynch. Pein hinted at the role one day before he used it and he targeted a player in the Poe. We would spend one more day to do it, so I saw this move as coming from town because mafia has no intention to clear the Poe.

A player who gives messages at night who appear in the WUs can go either way.
I considered Seatonnes is town for the way he was pushed all game.. Otoh a role confirmed by host can never be proved as alignament.

And then I know the wincon is to eliminate all threats to town and maybe Red is a threat. I think we live in the world of one mafia left (too much indy killing power) and we have the numbers to not lynch today and see if Red leaves the game after he's stealing bread again..
If he doesn't leave the game after he has 5 breads he is mafia and there is that

Alright

6) @Red Night
10) @T-Pein™
13) @Michelle
??) @Charlie
21) @Seatonnes

First of all Red Night I feel like I have never even see you this game, so you could probably be mafia based just on that.

But everyone, I need you to tell me these things. Yes this is simple information that I should probably already know, but I just want to clarify.

1. Seems most people think there are 2 mafia yet, even though its not hard confirmed. Does this amount of players heavily imply 2 mafia left (based on how stuff goes on this site)
2. Some other questions I'll remember later
I think my previous post answers at this one

This.
He shulda sticked to the he gave bread thing at least...
Sigh
So now you're trying to pretend you haven't seen i'm visiting 2 people?

Terrible,
I figured it out cuz Luka said he saw ekko vissiting ekko.
Lying is not very townie of you.

:laughmoji:
You can realize tbat and you can't realize that there needs to be Baker if there's backup Baker?

Yes probably and it seems Charlie slipped somewhat?

Either way @Charlie I'm not gonna just go along with T-Pein and everyone, im gonna think this through somewhat. So Dont think im burying you here. Just trying to interact with people with the info they have that i don't necessarily have 100% info/confidence on.
I mean, it's kinda ridiculous that im even suspected of being mafia at this point. I'm confirmed both by thread (lynched 2 scums, pushed other one) and by mech - there's TOWN backup to my role and scum roles have abilities that are counters to bread (making it useless and stealing it). There's no more obvious town in this game and i can't believe Pein doesn't realize that. He's just ignoring what i say.

@Charlie Who have you given bread to throughout the entire game?

N1 - Polar Bear and T-Pein

N2 - Naomi and Orca

N3 - Reloaded and BepoDBear

N4 - Reloaded and Random Asshole

N5 - Red Night and HWHNE

N6 - Lord Melkor and HWHNE

@Seatonnes @Charlie @Red Night @Michelle

I'm working with this everyone, if you have a disagreement with how T-Pein described it, tell me your side.

T-Pein, it seems it's Charlie then. I didn't know that about Melkor's role, that makes it easier. So you aren't even the watcher, okay. Yea that makes way more sense, cause Luka was watcher. And I was like, is there really 2 watchers? But there is no way T-Pein could fake that if it was already verified by Charlie and me separately like that.

So this makes it clear. You are town, I am town. Probably Michelle is town.

Seatonnes is Mafia and going after me since they don't want to go after Charlie
Charlie is mafia and going after you to pocket me (which wasn't a bad play, mind you)
Red Night is chilling.

That all sounds good. But I will need to think about the possibility of Michelle being mafia and Seatonnes being wrong!town who is pushing me because I was wrong on them all game.

Furthermore, Red Night could always be the mafia. How long have they had their neutral claim staked?

And finally what the fuck does bread do? is it just useless?
What are you even talking about. Pein is clearly town because...? Because what?

Red Night will be mafia if they can't leave the game next DP. But you don't have to worry about that because lynching town now would be end of the game anyway

since the famine has impact on everyone in the game I think the role per se is not alignament indicative.
How about backup to my role being town. Have you ever seen backup vig being backup to mafia goon?

No one pushed Charlie and mafia didn't target him at night
Well, maybe because you'd look terrible if you tried to push me with people who pay attention still alive.

Wasn't targetted because i have vest from Reloaded.

Last DP, scum pushed for Orca lynch, knowing they can't kill him at night. Now you're doing the same thing with me.

Like this town is so scummy i can't see the difference between town and scum rn.

Inb4 "someone" says in dead chat "well you didn't explain your role so no wonder town was confused" again. Nah, if town is still confused, it's because they don't care.

I gave to this game a thought trying to make a sense of it mechanically.
Starting with my role, there were a lot of killing power in the game, from mafia and 3ds, SK killed 2 townies and tried to kill the 3rd in the night I RBed him, Yoho was a direct enemy of animals, hence animal RB makes sense and makes from them a good asset for town.

Another indy with killing power seems too much and Red having 4 breads means he should leave the game tomorrow if he is telling the truth.

I think the bread giver Charlie is in fact bread giver but roles around bread are complex and we know only what Charlie said about the role, that without bread giving in the game begins famine with dire consequences for who doesn't have bread. His main defence is that a town flipped role was bread giver back up, but since the famine has impact on everyone in the game I think the role per se is not alignament indicative. Also, the bread is not a save and Luka couldn't eat gluten, so it's not ok to consider bread giving as town by default. It can a role given to mafia giving bad bread and good bread as well.
No one pushed Charlie and mafia didn't target him at night. Stuff like these become relevant close to the end of the game and I get where Pein is coming from with his accusations.

The sword giver gave in the game a day vig used to kill Luka, now we know it's not daily if we take Hewho's words as true. If it's a mafia role it requires boldness in play from them because the danger of killing mafia is pretty big, but also this would pay off if the sword is given to a towny with bad reads.
If my memory serves me right he claimed he gave the first sword to a townie who died that night and we can consider he gave one again to Melkor, unless the action was different.
My question is 'why again Melkor?'

The duelist has an apparently simple role, he chooses a second lynch. Pein hinted at the role one day before he used it and he targeted a player in the Poe. We would spend one more day to do it, so I saw this move as coming from town because mafia has no intention to clear the Poe.

A player who gives messages at night who appear in the WUs can go either way.
I considered Seatonnes is town for the way he was pushed all game.. Otoh a role confirmed by host can never be proved as alignament.

And then I know the wincon is to eliminate all threats to town and maybe Red is a threat. I think we live in the world of one mafia left (too much indy killing power) and we have the numbers to not lynch today and see if Red leaves the game after he's stealing bread again..
If he doesn't leave the game after he has 5 breads he is mafia and there is that
Ok vote charlie out tho.
You have to decide between him and hewho

Status
Not open for further replies.