[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i am town and didnt kill Melkor

Charlie did visit melkor too confirmed by a mod slip

Charlie admits and says they just gave bread

T-Pein is duelist and pointed this out to me so i think hes town

Am i wrong on anything so far?

I know i am town and didnt kill Melkor

Charlie did visit melkor too confirmed by a mod slip

Charlie admits and says they just gave bread

T-Pein is duelist and pointed this out to me so i think hes town

Am i wrong on anything so far?
Nope.
It's basically between you and charlie.
I think you are more townie than him so voting him.

If there is some way mechanically someone other than me and Charlie killed Melkor then let me know.

Ninja, which probably is one-shot.
Seatonnes didnt vote mafia twice and the. pushed me here today, which isnt bad or anything, but all together I feel they are moelre likely than Michelle

But michelle not voting and stuff does bug me so im not karried to this idea

Am i missing something and us all 3 are toen?

if so how so?
For the 42nd time:

> My role is called The Baker, i'm giving people bread
> Fujitora's role (town, killed N1) is BACKUP BAKER, he'll give people bread if i die
> Mafia had role (Boa'sHusband's) to disable bread i'm giving to town
> Everyone alive other than Michelle and Seastones received bread at least once and nothing Has happened to you because of that
> Giving bread is real ability, as you can tell looking at dead people's roles in their death WU's
> I've pushed for Jesse's Lynch when votes were tied with LM - Jesse was godfather, Melkor was town
> I've pushed for Boa's Lynch when Michelle was main wagon - Boa was scum
> I've had Gad as scum read since D1 - turns out Gad was scum

It's all public information. If you're voting me knowing that, you're either scum or gamethrowing town

For the 42nd time:

> Fujitora's role (town, killed N1) is BACKUP BAKER, he'll give people bread if i die
> Everyone alive other than Michelle and Seastones received bread at least once and nothing Has happened to you because of that
> Giving bread is real ability, as you can tell looking at dead people's roles in their death WU's
> I've pushed for Jesse's Lynch when votes were tied with LM - Jesse was godfather, Melkor was town

It's all public information. If you're voting me knowing that, you're either scum or gamethrowing town
im not really denying any of that. I do think youve been towny so thats why im asking.

Like im trying to make certain there isnt some mechanic im not considering. But if its between you and me then its you.

Michelle and Seatonnes as last 2 mafia and they used Ninja? Maybe.

But i aldo dont know why you as scum here wouldnt push me, but that couldve been a misplay by you.

so ya

For the 42nd time:

It is true that it's real but we dont even know what bread does.
Could be useless flavor that means nothing

im not really denying any of that. I do think youve been towny so thats why im asking.

Like im trying to make certain there isnt some mechanic im not considering. But if its between you and me then its you.

Michelle and Seatonnes as last 2 mafia and they used Ninja? Maybe.

But i aldo dont know why you as scum here wouldnt push me, but that couldve been a misplay by you.

so ya
It's not even being towny or not. I could be the worst town in the game and maybe i am, but it's confirmed i'm town.

You know that i'm baker, that baker is town role and you know that mafia doesn't want town to have bread. It makes zero sense for me to be scum.

If you're town, it Has to be either Seastones or Pein, or both.

Charlie - not hehwo
Hewho - charlie
Seattones - hewho
Me - charlie
Michelle - ????
Red Night- hehwho.
If charlie switched to you then you get lynched.
Michelle probably gonna vote for you as well.
They just do not want it to look like everyone is voting for you because then that could mean you are town.

It's not even being towny or not. I could be the worst town in the game and maybe i am, but it's confirmed i'm town.

You know that i'm baker, that baker is town role and you know that mafia doesn't want town to have bread. It makes zero sense for me to be scum.

If you're town, it Has to be either Seastones or Pein, or both.
@Seatonnes where you at

It is true that it's real but we dont even know what bread does.
Could be useless flavor that means nothing
I'm just going to give you benefit of the doubt and say that you have to be scum who's playing dumb.

TOWN IS GIVING BREAD TO PEOPLE
MAFIA IS MAKING BREAD USELESS
INDIE IS STEALING BREAD

Gee, i wonder if bread is a good thing. Maybe it makes me immune to people i give bread to and we have role to remove that immunity because fuck logic

I'm just going to give you benefit of the doubt and say that you have to be scum who's playing dumb.

TOWN IS GIVING BREAD TO PEOPLE
MAFIA IS MAKING BREAD USELESS
INDIE IS STEALING BREAD

Gee, i wonder if bread is a good thing. Maybe it makes me immune to people i give bread to and we have role to remove that immunity because fuck logic
Stop talking about bread.
Who killed Melkor?

@Red Night

I don't have bread and people alive who got extra bread are Pein and HWHNE so they should have at least one. These 2 are safe to steal from. Michelle too unless you already stole from her.

I'd appreciate if you voted Pein but you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.