[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7 Votecount #3

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Votes:
Seatonnes: Charlie > HWHNE
T-Pein: Charlie > HWHNE > Charlie > - > Michelle > - > Charlie
Charlie: Michelle > T-Pein
Red Night: T-Pein > HWHNE > - > T-Pein > HWHNE
HWHNE: Charlie
Michelle: HWHNE

Votecount:
HWHNE: 3
Charlie: 2
T-Pein: 1

Let me know if I missed anything!

vote Seatonnea
okay if Charie or t pein isnt mafia is somehow town the. ill go here

Because it looks like michelle and Seatonnes are both mafia or one is town who thinks im mafia.

But Charlie isnt playing to scum wincon and what he says about bread seems true

Day Seven End Post
DAY SEVEN END POST

With only six alive on the deck, there is a fierce level of competition going on with everyone desperate to be part of Luffy's crew that will invade Arlong Park. The votes have been placed down though and it is @HeWhoHasNoEqual who is being forced to....

...they look confused as they approach the edge of the plank looking down into the ocean.

"Zoro you know me! You can trust me!"

Before another word can be spoken the figure is pushed off the plank and splashes into the water.

You are Koushirou [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

You role is: Sword Maker
You spend odds nights crafting a beautiful sword capable of removing someone's head with a clean strike. On even nights you deliver the sword as well as giving it name and delivering it to it's recipient, The user is able to use their sword to perform a "KILLING STRIKE" that is the equivalent of a day kill. [Craft Odd Nights / Deliver Even Nights]
[your swords can be used to kill you, so be careful who you gift them to.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x3 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT SEVEN HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

Day Eight Start Post #1
DAY EIGHT START POST #1

The day sounds with a celebratory bird call as a magnificent large pink bird emerge on the deck of the ships and announces itself as none other than @Red Night before taking to the air and flying over to Luffy and his crew for becoming the first and only hunter to complete their mission and earn the honour of becoming the newest member of Luffy's crew after successfully eating five pieces of bread that didn't belong to you.

You are Pinky [Alignment - Bread Hunter]

Your role is: Bread Thief
Each night you visit a target and will attempt to eat one piece of bread. You can not visit the same target two nights in a row. Once you have eaten five pieces of bread, you will achieve you win condition and exit the game.
[You will not be given a fake claim.]

You begin the game with x0 pieces of bread.

Adjustment #1: Pieces of bread stolen & eaten = 5

Adjustment #2: You currently have x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: You must eat five pieces of bread to accomplish your win condition, at which point you will exit the game.

DO NOT POST

Day Eight Start Post #2
DAY EIGHT START POST #2

As you witness the bird flying away, you also notice that a still limping and visibly hurt Sanji is pushing a cart with a dead body along the deck. As you rush over to the trolley, one of you is brave enough to peak underneath and you realize that the person who has fallen is none other than @Seatonnes .

You are Boodle [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Town Crier
During the day phase you are able to send anonymous text messages via the hosts, that will appear in the main thread.
[you're voice is your gift - don't squander it.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

Upon the sound of the horn, you are now with the knowledge that a victory has been claimed by one side and it is announced that:

The Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

DO NOT POST

Day Eight Start Post #3
DAY EIGHT START POST #3

The chef you all meet at that cool restaurant steps forward and reveals himself as @Charlie and raises his arms to offer his surrender. "I give up! I give up! I have no intention of jumping in the water If I don't have too."

You are Zeff [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Baker
You are a skilled chef and are able to produce two life saving pieces of bread each night. If you die a famine will begin, players can last two days without bread. A single piece of bread will add an extra day to a target life expectancy. You are unable to gift both pieces of bread to the same person on the same night."
[beware - too many cooks can spoil the broth]

The identity of @Polar Bear has also been revealed - and his flip will now be revealed in his original flip.

CONGRATULATIONS TO @T-Pein™ 2 @Michelle @BoaHancocksHusband @Jesse Pinkman & @Gadonkadonk you have won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.