Who Is The Strongest Character In Fiction?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So excluding reality warping characters like the One Above All, the Thought Robot, Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, etc...

In terms of just straight up combat ability, who is the strongest character ever? This doesn’t have to just mean physical strength, maybe the characters overall combat abilities put them above other characters they might be physically weaker than.

This can be from any series, Dragonball, Marvel, DC, etc... I’ll throw in some nominees:

Superman (DC)

-Anyone who knows anything about multiversal scaling knows how stupid some of his feats are lol. He has listed characters/objects made up of infinite mass, he has thrown Galaxies (wtf), he once bench pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days straight and didn’t break a sweat until the very end of those 5 dats

Jiren (Dragonball Super)

-I don’t watch DBS but I know Jiren once got locked in a barrier of infinite time and broke out of it with just his sheer strength lol. I don’t know much about dimensional scaling but @ShishioIsBack can probably elaborate more on this
-Naturally Jiren being a candidate would also include people like Goku and Vegeta or whatever other DBS characters exist these days lol.

Gladiator (Marvel)

-I figured he deserves a mention, he is one of the less talked about marvel characters because he has some questionable feats, but the thing with Gladiator is that his strength is tied to his confidence. Depending on his confidence, he can be strong enough to kick Thor’s Mjolnir across planet earth (which he has done before), low diff characters like Juggernaut and hulk, etc..or he be weak enough to get his blows blocked by Captain America lol. But I figured he deserved a mention as well.

So yeah, not a super in depth analysis from me but I wanted to throw in some contenders lol. I’ll add a poll once we get some nominees. What do you guys think?

Some tags:
[SIZE=4]@playa4321[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][U][COLOR=rgb(6, 7, 8)]@Sentinel[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@King7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Kejon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Topi Jerami[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Ice devil slayer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Cyrus the Cactus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@HA001[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zorojuro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Kiwipom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@OmegaPsyche[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Red Dog[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Patryipe[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@SHIHI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@KINGKONGGUN15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Murilo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@K!NG HARA$H!MA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Owl Ki[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Blackbeard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@LANJI CUCKSMOKE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Yasu[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gon’s Missing Arm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@silverfire[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@LolonoisZolo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Akai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Akai2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zowo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Just a member[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Dark Hound[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Haoshoku[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@MarineHQ62[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@stealthblack[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Jiihad[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Shanks Joestar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ShishioIsBack[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@baboura[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@mad monk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ZoroGang[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zenos7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@style[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Queen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Venom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Den_Den_Mushi[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Daisuke Jigen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Luffy is the mc[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Enma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@NeutralWatcher[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Rosella.Fiamingo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Ryuma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Scarletmoon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@MasterD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Trueprodigy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Dark Admiral[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Artorias[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Silver[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Boboyo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Zoro D Goat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Fiji[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Marimo_420[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gangstalicios[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Exodia.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Don DaSlayer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@SethTrollins[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Natalija[/SIZE]
@Verg
[SIZE=4]@rednose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Bogard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gol D. Roger[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Pantheos[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Van[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Haoshoku[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Jo_Ndule[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Gran D. Master[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Red Admiral[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Trafalgar_D_Law[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@wordyworm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Reddot4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Mihawksenpai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Albino 👑[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@critical mindset[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Natalija[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Rukusho[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@ShadyOjiro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@BigChungus2018[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@King7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Fujishiro[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]@Garp the Fist[/SIZE]

N

NeutralWatcher

Grand Priest/Superman.

Battle between GoD can cause the destruction of 1 universe. Whis an angel beat Beerus with a single tap and Whis admitted inferiority to his father Grand Priest.

I don't follow DC but from what I saw about Superman in google he survived the explosion of Imperiex Prime, a being able to destroy the universe. He also stated that he could disintegrate the Phantom Zone, or a universe. And by the way the universes in the DC are trillions of times larger than ours.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, only brute strength? I thought about Trion Juggernaut, but there should be someone stronger.
Not just brute strength:

In terms of just straight up combat ability, who is the strongest character ever? This doesn’t have to just mean physical strength, maybe the characters overall combat abilities put them above other characters they might be physically weaker than.
Just no reality warpers lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol think about what you said jiren did. Then think that goku got a form called ultra instinct that aftet he mastered it beat the shit out of jiren.
And even then the angels are >>>> goku
With whis dad the grand priest being the strongest
Post automatically merged:

And iirc jiren broke out of a condensed time lock and stopped a finishing blow off hit who was doing it just by staring at him lmfao.

HA001

Well, Zeno is Universal by feats and not even acausal, so he is not that strong.
Zeno is beyond universal, he is basically a kid with no fighting prowess that can erase universes in a second casually. This is the definition of a character @Admiral Lee Hung doesnt want to include.

For perspective this is ssj god goku vs holding back beerus

Casual punches were endangering the universe.

Jiren shits on this goku

MUI goku shits on jiren

Whis would beat MUI goku pretty easily

and by his own admission whis dad the grand preist would wipe the floor with whis

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That Kenshiro from the fist of the North Star is quite disgusting is sheer fighting ability. Yujiro Hanma too. But their stats are no top notch.

Doomsday is also quite high, he can become stronger and stronger to absurd level.

Karate Kid even if i don't like him is quite up there too is martial prowess.

Last edited:
Zeno is beyond universal, he is basically a kid with no fighting prowess that can erase universes in a second casually. This is the definition of a character @Admiral Lee Hung doesnt want to include.

For perspective this is ssj god goku vs holding back beerus

Casual punches were endangering the universe.

Jiren shits on this goku

MUI goku shits on jiren

Whis would beat MUI goku pretty easily

and by his own admission whis dad the grand preist would wipe the floor with whis
In rating, he would be casual 2-C, but not beyond. He yet to show his power to destroy multiple universes at once.

HA001

In vs battle rating, he would be casual 2-C, but not beyond. He yet to show his power to destroy multiple universes at once.
? He sat and watched a 8 universe battle royal casually erasing 7 of said 8 without breaking a sweat and this was with 4 of the 12 not participating, added to the fact there used to be 18 universes but he destroyed six of the eighteen universes after a bout of anger. So yes he has.