Break Week Monsters anime adaptation

It's confirmed Ryuma does have black hair.

Now the question is who is that mysterious character with the red hair behind the dragon in the cover art.

I know some fans believed that was Ryuma and Oda gave him red hair. Monsters proved that to false. I wonder who it could be?
:choppawhat:

I believe that's either the person who set the dragon loose or that is a dragon and he's another mythical DF user like Kaido, just a different model.

Now the question is who is that mysterious character with the red hair behind the dragon in the cover art.

I know some fans believed that was Ryuma and Oda gave him red hair. Monsters proved that to false. I wonder who it could be?

I believe that's either the person who set the dragon loose or that is a dragon and he's another mythical DF user like Kaido, just a different model.
It's Pinzoro! :crazwhat:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

it’s just him again but with the red tint of the fire, hence why his skin, eyes, and eye whites are red too

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It could be the dragon , I mean ate a DF and Awakened it , went out of control. Lost it's sanity.
monsters adaptation looks pretty close to the original story so far bar shusui, if they wanted to OP-fy more it they might have made the setting look like old japan but it’s still a western town

The story shouldn’t be canon but I think this version of ryuma is gonna be the closest version to what oda desires the onepiece ryuma to be like
This episode is either a cash grab
Or oda wanted it to be animated since he likes ryuma so much

C

Cruxroux

monsters adaptation looks pretty close to the original story so far bar shusui, if they wanted to OP-fy more it they might have made the setting look like old japan but it’s still a western town
Western town?
So is the dragon. Western mythology dragons are totally different from eastern.
Kaido was azure dragon , Eastern Mythology accurate.
this guy can be western mythology inspired.

C

Cruxroux

I love that he already has the black blade but we are going to miss how he made it:josad:
My guess is during the battle as During the dragon fight in Monster on shot , he's blade ain't black though a high possiblity is that oda didn't develop a haki concept back then.
he probably forged it during defending wano in cuntless war.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Western town?
So is the dragon. Western mythology dragons are totally different from eastern.
Kaido was azure dragon , Eastern Mythology accurate.
this guy can be western mythology inspired.
no i’m saying it’s not gonna be a df because that’s not what was in monsters