Break Week Monsters anime adaptation

Ryuma already has a black blade in monsters. Dang, I was hoping he would forge a black blade during monstera so we could get some insight on how they are created.

I actually like that… ryuma had the king title in monsters and it sorta eliminates Enma killing kaido to turn black. Unless of course ryuma killed someone else to do it :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Bruh I hope oda has zoro pop off on lucci in January

I know some fans believed that was Ryuma and Oda gave him red hair. Monsters proved that to false. I wonder who it could be?
It's just a stylistic choice. Nothing different from these yellow Bege, Pudding and Chiffon:

Or these blue Dorry and Brogy:

Or this red Luffy:

Don't overthink simple stuff. That's Ryuma with a red filter, hence why not only the hair but his whole person is reddish.

Does anyone think this will be used to hype black blade that its origin has been a mystery for so long like how movie Red was used to promote Shanks?

Now that Kuma's flash back is over, maybe we will see a chapter or two of Cross Guild and Mihawk revealing his full power in late January or February.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Does anyone think this will be used to hype black blade that its origin has been a mystery for so long like how movie Red was used to promote Shanks?

Now that Kuma's flash back is over, maybe we will see a chapter or two of Cross Guild and Mihawk revealing his full power in late January or February.
honestly it would be cool to get a few mini chapters like film red got, just a page or so for like 2-3 actual chapters