Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
Hawkins, Marco, Akainu, Arlong, King, Aramaki, Queen, Jinbe, Bartolomeo
Yeah, there's a lot of options! Although people might vote more for characters rather than tattoos designs.

I really want to run a couple of spin-offs to the H&H game:
- Hurt and Kill - only hurting game for worst scumbags either from OP or other media (hurt would be -1, kill -2, the last one standing wins the title of "least horrible scum of the bunch)
- Love and Heal - only healing for something wholesome, like animals or very nice characters (love +2, heal +1, the one reaching 100 points first wins)

@straightforward @Bepo D. Bear @Bisoromi Bear @Monkey D Al @GUI-KHAN @MonsterKaido @Etzel Andergast would you be interested in any of those spin-offs?
I will be able to run it in about 3 weeks from now though, as I have a business trip this week starting tomorrow and then next week as well, and then I will be moving to a different country.

Yeah, there's a lot of options! Although people might vote more for characters rather than tattoos designs.

- Hurt and Kill - only hurting game for worst scumbags either from OP or other media (hurt would be -1, kill -2, the last one standing wins the title of "least horrible scum of the bunch)
- Love and Heal - only healing for something wholesome, like animals or very nice characters (love +2, heal +1, the one reaching 100 points first wins)

@straightforward @Bepo D. Bear @Bisoromi Bear @Monkey D Al @GUI-KHAN @MonsterKaido @Etzel Andergast would you be interested in any of those spin-offs?
I will be able to run it in about 3 weeks from now though, as I have a business trip this week starting tomorrow and then next week as well, and then I will be moving to a different country.
Yes👍

i like the idea, actually.

time to resurrect this thread!!!

for my upcoming games I need:
- a list of 16-20 animals for a love & heal game (I so far have bunnies, bears, bats, cats, capys, doggos, raccoons, wolves, and I'm still thinking who else I need
- a list of 16-20 WORST HORRIBLE DESPICABLE characters we all hate for a hurt & kill game! I can name Umbrige and prob some Celestial shits for now, any other ideas?

@straightforward @Bepo D. Bear @Bisoromi Bear @Monkey D Al @GUI-KHAN @MonsterKaido @Etzel Andergast

- a list of 16-20 animals for a love & heal game (I so far have bunnies, bears, bats, cats, capys, doggos, raccoons, wolves, and I'm still thinking who else I need
Bees, butterflies
- a list of 16-20 WORST HORRIBLE DESPICABLE characters we all hate for a hurt & kill game! I can name Umbrige and prob some Celestial shits for now, any other ideas?
Spandam, Zhao from Avatar

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
time to resurrect this thread!!!

@straightforward @Bepo D. Bear @Bisoromi Bear @Monkey D Al @GUI-KHAN @MonsterKaido @Etzel Andergast
Heal and Hurt of Modders/Admins.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Animals: Bees, Pandas, Gorillas, Ferrets

Despicable: Malty S. Melromarc, Robin Inazaki

:laughmoji:

also drake, garp, teach, laido and sabo :akaman: