Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping agendas aside, I don't think it will do any good touching that iconic moment...that scene is meant to show how much pain his captain bears as a captain and Zoro shows that he can bear the burden of his captain without complaining about it by saying how "nothing has happened" after that pain...it shows a great character moment for Zoro...sadly that beautiful moment became an agenda tool for fan wars...
It won't happen. We saw Kuma after he gave the bubble to Zoro and he had no damage at all. It would be a poor retcon. Now I know Oda did a few of them post TS but even he knows that's not a good idea to retcon that scene

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
While I did call there'd probably be one more chapter to this fb, I have to agree we're bordering on the "unnecessary" side here.

We know the story from this point onward, and while seeing certain events play out from Bonney's perspective would be kinda cool (full exchange with Akainu immediately comes to mind), I don't think it's entirely needed and feels more like unnecessary dragging if anything.

And for the record I'm not a powerscaler, so don't come at me with that mess :suresure:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
While I did call there'd probably be one more chapter to this fb, I have to agree we're bordering on the "unnecessary" side here.

We know the story from this point onward, and while seeing certain events play out from Bonney's perspective would be kinda cool (full exchange with Akainu immediately comes to mind), I don't think it's entirely needed and feels more like unnecessary dragging if anything.

And for the record I'm not a powerscaler, so don't come at me with that mess :suresure:
Shhh Powerscaler

Dunno. Because Arlong was prominent in the weakest of the four seas. In the stronger seas, there may as well were comparable individuals. Let alone Grandline.
Extrapolate from the challenge he gave strawhats and how the latter fared against any non arc final opponents, for example Mr5 and Miss Valentine, and they were renowned in the criminal underworld since Croc specifically recruited them.

Status
Not open for further replies.