Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
There DF so broken i don't see how people can say YC1 can low diff either Iva nor Kuma.
If you don't have haki hax Ivan turning you into women lol
Kuma DF so broken you also need haki hax .
Ivankov is also not really a heavily favored devil fruit user he underutilized it in his showings in ID/MF isn’t it stated his df can alter the body in which way they desire so it can possibly replicate both Luffy and Bonneys df metamorphosis.

but yeah Kumas df is so stupid broken s-bear really going to be top 5 in the verse as an adult hahah

Kuma is a tank himself when he has his conscious and we’ve been seeing this guy solo everyone he’s faced where the dude has had very minimal training in combat.

I was saying that my self , if that the case i hope Oda just make it a few panels and move it .
Post automatically merged:

There DF so broken i don't see how people can say YC1 can low diff either Iva nor Kuma.
If you don't have haki hax Ivan turning you into women lol
Kuma DF so broken you also need haki hax .
Yeah there’s a reason Sabo was only named the number 2 after Iva went to prison and Kuma left the army

I heard quite a evil and satanic theory on Reddit that the last panel of Bonney crying is actually right after she touched Kuma's memories, so the next flashback is off seeing all the off screened stuff about how they found Vegapunk and how they captured Lilith and all that shit. At that point I'd fully be more excited for Tower Of God chapters. Hopefully that horrible theory dies and we're back to present in 1103:odenugh:
You posted this twice :usoprice:

Ivankov>Post Time Skip Sanji in likability(at least for me)

He's my second fav Rev after Kuma
Honestly I love a lot of the revs
Lindbergh, Morley, Karasu, Sabo, Belo Betty, etc.
They're all pretty cool and have good powers as well.
Oda's almost always on his a-game with the Rev's abilities, obviously excluding the Mera Mera (which was already made for Ace before most of them were even introduced) though that's also good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.