Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The real reason Croc and Boa should be viewed stronger as the YC is because they have a bigger role in the story. Oda can come up with any powerup to justify it (Croc awakening, Boa aCoC).
I'm sure IF Doflamingo or Enel ever return they will be viewed as stronger aswell
I hope Enel never returns

So many people will message me talking bout some

"See I told yah so" 🙄

The real reason Croc and Boa should be viewed stronger as the YC is because they have a bigger role in the story. Oda can come up with any powerup to justify it (Croc awakening, Boa aCoC).
I'm sure IF Doflamingo or Enel ever return they will be viewed as stronger aswell
Honestly even Enel pre timeskip was able to atomize an entire island… a power only exceeded by Imus weapon.

What I am getting out of this is Kuma sending the group to fly off, isnt just because for order, to save them or for a training arc.
There is something time related going on here.

Just how Toki had her entire thing with 20 years into the future.

Just how Shanks decided to NOW go for the One Piece.

Just how Roger was too early.

Luffy was too early as well and Kuma made sure the timing is right.

Either Luffy himself or Nika being the key.

The One Piece cant be found or used or whatever until a certain time has passed/it is a certain year/a certain event?
Maybe laugh tale is like Brigadoon and only appears once every hundred years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadoon

Zolo

Cope Doctor
have we ever taken inflation into account when discussing bounties :ihaha:
I made a thread long ago about inflation. People forget roger 5bil is probably equal to 10 bil
Post automatically merged:

idk what some of yall are talking about but kuma definitly above yc2 level. bro would absolutely demolish queen or smoothie level characters
Hes above king

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
idk what some of yall are talking about but kuma definitly above yc2 level. bro would absolutely demolish queen or smoothie level characters
How? His devil fruit isn't all that strong in the grand scheme of things and the whole pacifista body thing Is useless post skip

How? His devil fruit isn't all that strong in the grand scheme of things and the whole pacifista body thing Is useless post skip
his AP is insane, he could bypass characters with a strong defense, and he's fast af on top of it cause he can litterally yoink himself to anywhere on the battlefield. and on top of that his paws are a strong defense as well.
Queen is a slowpoke and we dont even know wtf smoothie exactly does, besides grabbing water and inflating herself to get bigger, she doesnt seem that fast either and i dont think you can hit kuma when you're a slowpoke or a slacker

Status
Not open for further replies.