[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Dont tell me to shut up. Thats not how you talk to people.
I never saw you suggest going for inactives day 1 before.
Pot already did, don't you remember the game where he tagging people to join the wagon on Mango who was inactive? There is no problem in voting for inactives Day 1 in a game like this. The number of slots changes nothing to the situation, it's even more tricky because it could be a real strategy to avoid conflict to make the town waste time.

I find it weird from you to avoid voting for inactives, espacially some as active as you may have suspicions at this point of the game. It's just slight scum read at this point, but I prefer to be clear with you at this point.

Scum can have fake claims you know. Im not going to lynch some random inactive day 1.

The issue with lynching inactives is that you dont get anything meaty from interractions they might have had with other players while alive.

Pot already did, don't you remember the game where he tagging people to join the wagon on Mango who was inactive? There is no problem in voting for inactives Day 1 in a game like this. The number of slots changes nothing to the situation, it's even more tricky because it could be a real strategy to avoid conflict to make the town waste time.

I find it weird from you to avoid voting for inactives, espacially some as active as you may have suspicions at this point of the game. It's just slight scum read at this point, but I prefer to be clear with you at this point.
Its not that I avoid voting for inactives its that I dont want to vote a random inactive. My vote currently is on Seatonnes.

Why Seatonnes? For his multiple "this guy is scum" posts? I didn't like his "yep you're scum" from yesterday but there is nothing other.
He feels different from last game. We also need to start somewhere, we have no direction at the moment and its majority and there is a few hours left before the day ends.

Who do you want to lynch if not Sea?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
He feels different from last game. We also need to start somewhere, we have no direction at the moment and its majority and there is a few hours left before the day ends.

Who do you want to lynch if not Sea?
Too soon to say, I couldn't be more active before. I will watch and give a direction in 1 or 2 hours, if there are people trying to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.