Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did enjoy it and I do think the flashback was really great.

However I will admit that Oda didn't need to drag this flashback out to this chapter, even last chapter didn't need to be a flashback chapter.

The only reason why I can understand last chapter is because of the stuff with Bonney, but when it comes to this chapter it feels like Oda just wanted to drag it out one last time for the end of the year.

So that way the very first chapter of next year will be back to the present.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I'll double it down: not only the inhabitants of the Great Kingdom left their memories in Laugh Tale but they were all children whose families were annihilated and what they left in there were their toys and similar stuff, hence why only people like Roger and Luffy, who share a children-like mind, would fully appreciate it as a treasure.

And it 100% includes a beetle collection because Luffy had trouble deciding whether the One Piece was greater than an Atlas beetle and in Egghead showed once again he's into it; plus he's literally designed after a Japanese bug-catcher kid.

So I repeat: the One Piece is a time capsule (playing with the idea that Roger and so on got there too early) full of toys from the children who had to leave their country. And yes, this "bullshit" is vastly superior to your tone-deaf mecha heart fanfiction; at least I'm thinking as an author trying to fit Oda's mindset here instead of whatever you are (apart from a troll).
there’s a mecha heart in the time capsule

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Saw those comments these people will shed lots of tears :suresure:
One Piece isn't number one when it's been in a flashback that even people who liked it have grown tired of, on hiatus hell for like half the year, JJK is ending so of course it's getting a lot of attention. And yet they still wanna cry their favorite isn't dominating all the time.

Like how is not boring watching one manga dominate the industry for so long?

I have my problems with Demon Slayer, but seeing it dethrone the king like that was awesome. It'll never happen again lmao, but wasn't that exciting? :milaugh:

OP fans gotta lighten up.

One Piece isn't number one when it's been in a flashback that even people who liked it have grown tired of, on hiatus hell for like half the year, JJK is ending so of course it's getting a lot of attention. And yet they still wanna cry their favorite isn't dominating all the time.

Like how is not boring watching one manga dominate the industry for so long?

I have my problems with Demon Slayer, but seeing it dethrone the king like that was awesome. It'll never happen again lmao, but wasn't that exciting? :milaugh:

OP fans gotta lighten up.
It was not just jjk even boruto is not that far away from mid piece much needed humbling is coming to these fans :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.