Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u must be insane if u tink this fvcked up bs is beter then my mecha heart theory..seriously what a load of crap..u r in no pozition to chalenge my amazingh inteligense..
I'll double it down: not only the inhabitants of the Great Kingdom left their memories in Laugh Tale but they were all children whose families were annihilated and what they left in there were their toys and similar stuff, hence why only people like Roger and Luffy, who share a children-like mind, would fully appreciate it as a treasure.

And it 100% includes a beetle collection because Luffy had trouble deciding whether the One Piece was greater than an Atlas beetle and in Egghead showed once again he's into it; plus he's literally designed after a Japanese bug-catcher kid.

So I repeat: the One Piece is a time capsule (playing with the idea that Roger and so on got there too early) full of toys from the children who had to leave their country. And yes, this "bullshit" is vastly superior to your tone-deaf mecha heart fanfiction; at least I'm thinking as an author trying to fit Oda's mindset here instead of whatever you are (apart from a troll).

Thats @K!NG HARA$H!MA takes, not me:suresure:
I'm literally debating with him before because of this hilarious takes:suresure:
Sum of them also thinking like this but i forgot who. one of the reason is because Kuma wouldn't dare to make Luffy's Friends to take all his pain and die especially Zoro, who clearly got multiple hit from Oars ( if i recall and reread again he got the most hit from Oars ).
Anyway Like i said, i'm Always on Zoro takes All Luffy's pain.
My bad, then @K!NG HARA$H!MA that's absolute madness :suresure::suresure::suresure: how the heck can you argue this from what the manga has told and shown us???

1. We know how kuma abilities work he explains them

He can extract pain and suffering and make it into a bubble that won't disappear until someone accepts it.

The bubble has to be accepted otherwise it will return to the user. You can literally see the damage kuma was taking only removing light illness.

2.Kuma extracts Luffy pain and suffering and he says: THIS IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ANGUISH INFLICTED DURING HIS BATTLE WITH MORIA AND HIS BAND. This isnt part of luffy damage,a average,or half of his damage its the total sum that means all of it. Zoro had to accept luffy agony that was the honorable deal between kuma and zoro.

3. Kuma gives zoro a taste a portion of luffy agony to which this hurts him and then zoro dives into the bubble after changing locations, as a reminder the damage has to go somewhere or else it returns to luffy. Kuma is clean at the end of the panel talking about luffy he has no damage zoro took it all.

4.Nothing happened you can see the blood everywhere from him taking all of luffy damage on top of this luffy says he feels perfectly fine no damage from the bubble ever returned to him

5. One whole day later luffy is still fine while zoro is at deaths door from taking everything.

What argument can you give ?

My bad, then @K!NG HARA$H!MA that's absolute madness :suresure::suresure::suresure: how the heck can you argue this from what the manga has told and shown us???

1. We know how kuma abilities work he explains them

He can extract pain and suffering and make it into a bubble that won't disappear until someone accepts it.

The bubble has to be accepted otherwise it will return to the user. You can literally see the damage kuma was taking only removing light illness.

2.Kuma extracts Luffy pain and suffering and he says: THIS IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ANGUISH INFLICTED DURING HIS BATTLE WITH MORIA AND HIS BAND. This isnt part of luffy damage,a average,or half of his damage its the total sum that means all of it. Zoro had to accept luffy agony that was the honorable deal between kuma and zoro.

3. Kuma gives zoro a taste a portion of luffy agony to which this hurts him and then zoro dives into the bubble after changing locations, as a reminder the damage has to go somewhere or else it returns to luffy. Kuma is clean at the end of the panel talking about luffy he has no damage zoro took it all.

4.Nothing happened you can see the blood everywhere from him taking all of luffy damage on top of this luffy says he feels perfectly fine no damage from the bubble ever returned to him

5. One whole day later luffy is still fine while zoro is at deaths door from taking everything.

What argument can you give ?
Well We gonna know when this chapter is out tho:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.