Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Of course, I love One Piece
Hear me out.
S-hawk has Mihawk's DNA.
Mr1's fruit.
Will get gigantification like pica in the future.
Is a lunarian like King.
Used a rankyaku like kaku.
He is made of Zoros opponents.
But theres one more power.
Laser beams like Kizaru :handsup:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
My bad, then @K!NG HARA$H!MA that's absolute madness :suresure::suresure::suresure: how the heck can you argue this from what the manga has told and shown us???

1. We know how kuma abilities work he explains them

He can extract pain and suffering and make it into a bubble that won't disappear until someone accepts it.

The bubble has to be accepted otherwise it will return to the user. You can literally see the damage kuma was taking only removing light illness.

2.Kuma extracts Luffy pain and suffering and he says: THIS IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ANGUISH INFLICTED DURING HIS BATTLE WITH MORIA AND HIS BAND. This isnt part of luffy damage,a average,or half of his damage its the total sum that means all of it. Zoro had to accept luffy agony that was the honorable deal between kuma and zoro.

3. Kuma gives zoro a taste a portion of luffy agony to which this hurts him and then zoro dives into the bubble after changing locations, as a reminder the damage has to go somewhere or else it returns to luffy. Kuma is clean at the end of the panel talking about luffy he has no damage zoro took it all.

4.Nothing happened you can see the blood everywhere from him taking all of luffy damage on top of this luffy says he feels perfectly fine no damage from the bubble ever returned to him

5. One whole day later luffy is still fine while zoro is at deaths door from taking everything.

What argument can you give ?
It's simply out of Character

Kuma been on Luffys side since day 1

It's simply out of Character

Kuma been on Luffys side since day 1
Hold up wait my guy u might be on to something :choppawhat: i went back and did some digging and forgot about this interaction...I will admit you are more than likely right about kumas character, but i still do not fully agree with you as what the manga shows is clear as day zoro took a portion of luffy and then jumped in taking all of luffy damage at once.

Here kuma says in sabody so you were alive roronoa. To which zoro responds all thanks to your benevolence (definition: kindness) or as you see from the stephen paul translation...mercy

What makes the most sense to me headcannon wise is zoro took all of luffy pain thats what the manga shows, this put him in critical condition where he was going to undoubtedly die. Seeing zoro strong will to sacrifice his life, and ambitions as wss for luffy sake was enough, kuma realizes the same sacrifice he himself chose essentially death for bonney becoming a machine. Both himself and zoro were similar both willing to die for a person to protect there dreams. Ultimately being near deaths door kuma showed mercy aiding zoro, at the very least putting him in a state to where his survival depended on himself and he left unaware if zoro was alive or dead. I would think zoro was conscience to see this mercy as he states the only reason he is alive is thanks to it. So maybe you are on to something :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.