What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I forgot about the seraphim and s-bear
:saturn:

Bonney could end up pairing up with bear instead of the strawhats. Bear has kuma’s personality just not his memories. Through vegapunks research on kuma’s memory bubble and bears paw fruit abilities he might be able to become kuma
Tying back to 4 warlords joining the crew
Bonney
Seraphim
Vegapunks
Kizaru

All on one crew would be broken

If you look closely, Egghead is basically WCI with Saturn being BM, Kizaru being Katakuri, Lucci being Cracker/Perospero and Kuma being Pedro.....
Insane....
:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:
Yep Egghead is basically a mix of Sabaody and WCI.

Here is another comparison to WCI, just like how WCI an arc to rescue Sanji and escape, it's the same thing with Egghead but this time it is to rescue Vegapunk and escape.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
he knows kuma saved him and his friends/good guy and he important to bonney. luffy not gonna stand around and let kuma die

also kuma father said nika will save kuma, and take him out to sea

aka luffy saving kuma!
Death to Kuma! Death to Kuma!

Im 50/50. If Kuma actually does self destruct, someone like Vegapunk could make a weapon that could do it I would suppose.

Anyway, I dont even think the bomb discussed here has THAT point, its so that way Saturn has a trump card if VP/Kuma every betrayed him, i.e. just to kill Kuma.

Imo, Vegapunk never put in the bomb
Vegapunk doesn't like violence and destruction. Don't see why he would make the self destruct so excessive that it could even kill a Gorosei

How low of a an IQ does one have to have to think the bomb is enough to kill the guy that we literally saw heal from a stab wound, lmfao. But its this site so its expected.
Saturns gonna face tank that shit, heal from it (or he'll just order it to self destruct before it gets to him) or blow up the marine fleet surrounding them, and Luffy is gonna get up to fight and beat Saturn as normal. Also noticed how "But I promised Bonney that one day "warrior of liberation" will come to free her. Luffys actions moved me!! I think his a man who will change the seas one day!" part of the spoilers just got completely ignored, as if Oda isn't reinforcing Luffy being the one to free Bonney 24/7 this arc, or not reinforcing Saturn being the big evil baddie of the arc. Lmao.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I wonder now that Bonneys true age is revealed will oda start drawing her in her true form or will he continue to use the adult form

Im 50/50. If Kuma actually does self destruct, someone like Vegapunk could make a weapon that could do it I would suppose.

Anyway, I dont even think the bomb discussed here has THAT point, its so that way Saturn has a trump card if VP/Kuma every betrayed him, i.e. just to kill Kuma.

Imo, Vegapunk never put in the bomb
Did you skip the part where Saturn clearly tells Vegapunk not to hide him anything because he's a scientist himself?

Except Luffy fights Saturn contrary to WCI where he didn't fight Big Mom

Next
The entire focus of the egghead arc has been escaping not fighting even Luffy mentions using York as a shield in order to escape especially considering fighting only puts vegapunk in even more danger seeing as he won't have anyone to protect him I don't get why people keep insisting that Saturn will die and Luffy will defeat all the marines or some shit

How low of a an IQ does one have to have to think the bomb is enough to kill the guy that we literally saw heal from a stab wound, lmfao. But its site so its expected.
Saturns gonna face tank that shit, heal from it (or he'll just order it to self destruct before it gets to him) or blow up the marine fleet surrounding them, and Luffy is gonna get up to fight and beat Saturn as normal.
Mfers will accept anything but Luffy saving Bonney
Post automatically merged:

The entire focus of the egghead arc has been escaping not fighting even Luffy mentions using York as a shield in order to escape especially considering fighting only puts vegapunk in even more danger seeing as he won't have anyone to protect him I don't get why people keep insisting that Saturn will die and Luffy will defeat all the marines or some shit
Nice escape arc lil bro

Keep in mind this is the introduction of the gorosei as a group too Saturn is here to display his power and to make the group as a whole seem like a threat the same thing happened with the admirals and the yonko the gorosei are no different

Status
Not open for further replies.