Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know

vegapunk said he can't restore kuma yet, but hinted he knows and set motion with bonney

kuma soul, seeing bonney be hurt..could trigger his memories back from soul hint, and research vega punk did.

since saturns about to kill her.

Kuma was not fucking with Zoro he was testing the crew and people there.
The only reason it end up being Zoro was because Zoro KO sanji .
It not like Zoro was kuma target he just end up being the last on standing .
Zoro agreed to Kuma’s terms because he thought there was a threat to Luffy’s life… That’s the whole thing… Now we have learned that there never was

Kuma was on th verge of killing Zoro for no reason… If Zoro never decided to do it or Zoro died doing it, nothing would happen… Kuma wouldn’t then take Luffy to the government just because Zoro was a bitch

If he had clear knowledge of Rocks Roger etc, then that just basically confirms Shanks above him lol.

Rocks and Roger are all 100% above kaido.

If you're really debating otherwise, you're simply a kaido fan that's gone blind.

And he wasn't monologuing. He was trying to reassure himself. He was doing a pep talk for himself after he got violated by the Nika lol.
No. Kaido said no one can beat him which excludes roger and WB as they were dead at that point. My point is that he won't make a statement like that unless he had knowledge about shanks power level. Characters using COO can sense general power level of characters.

Also as I said in the other thread , if shanks had any kind of win , why the fuck would Kaido think only joyboy can beat him?

There are 2 directions that I'm assuming will happen. 1st, Kuma will arrive, sort of try to protect Bonney. This will create a build up of a losing situation. Then when things seems hopeless, Luffy will wake up and powerful Haki will knock down anyone below Vice Admiral. After that, we might see an inner world interaction between Luffy and Nika where Nika will offer Luffy to exert more of his power. Transformation and then Nika will awaken the ancient robots and release them to wreck havoc to the world government like the Rumbling in AoT. Second is, Kuma will not arrive but the rest of what I previously said will happen. Regardless, a global cataclysm will happen and the WG will execute an order to mobilize all their forces to hunt down Luffy in order to stop the actions of the ancient robots. This will serve as a catalyst to the final war between all major forces at the gate of Laugh Tale.

But Saturn spying happened when Vegapunk had just moved into the lab and hadn't taken proper control of it yet.

In current times they didn't even know the Straw Hats had defeated and captured York.
saturn spy den den , looks like the same one in cover with dragon... (and yes there other black den den mush look different)

but it was same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.