Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to understand...it is not about character...it is about attacking your ideals and likes...this time it is fictional character...next time, it will be food....

so don't just say it is just fictional character/it is just movie/it is just politics....and at the end, one should not get triggered over anything....
Ideals?Zoro just fights.Sanji cooks,simps and fights.What ideals?lmfao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But Zoro did past out afterwards ( very short while afterwards lol ) still that is what made the line awesome and even more later on .
He took the pain and said nothing happen then was KO for a while and pain effect him even latter .
Which show Oda did not dp it as some throw away aspect because pain lasting later for Zoro show how hard that was to do .
yeah zoro was already almost dead even before he took that according to kuma himself, and no one ever said it was easy but it clearly show zoro can take the pain better than kuma

Ideals?Zoro just fights.Sanji cooks,simps and fights.What ideals?lmfao
Like I said...people like someone or something and they can't take it when u trashtalk their "interests".....it can be anything from fictional character to religion to political stand to country to food....

so everything will go like this "it is just a food/it is just a religion/it is just a person/it is just an ideology" etc...hope u get the point

Like I said...people like someone or something and they can't take it when u trashtalk their "interests".....it can be anything from fictional character to religion to political stand to country to food....

so everything will go like this "it is just a food/it is just a religion/it is just a person/it is just an ideology" etc...hope u get the point
oh ok i get it now.yeah people do that.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
damn never looked at steven paul translation for this :cheers:
Any time I've suggest it's POSSIBLE for Zoro to be stronger than Luffy at certain parts of the series, people call me a crazy person.

Pre-CoC Zoro blocked Hakai. Do I think King Of Hell Flying Dragon Blaze can beat Bajrang Gun? No. BUT, that's just my opinion.

We can go back to Whiskey Peak to see that the two are capable of fighting seriously at an equal.

Right now, I think Zoro is a decent amount weaker than Luffy, but I think his attack power isn't far off at all. Zoro's taking on Lucci without King of Hell, matching Lucci and Luffy.

Luffy has some big advantages over Zoro:

1. He's way more durable against bullets and blunt attacks.
2. Superior overall Haki.
3. Lightning immunity and Fire resistance.
4. Much more creative fighting style due to Devil Fruit.

While Luffy's biggest weaknesses compared to Zoro are:

1. Slashing attacks (saw this against Kaido with wind blades, while Zoro can block attacks like that with relative ease as seen against King)
2. Water weakness.
3. Strongest forms have harsh cooldowns (Gear 4 and 5).

In most cases Luffy is the superior fighter, but there are definitely times Zoro would be better in a fight depending on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.