Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a google lens/ google translate before posting the previous post and I also didn't see the "last" in that sentence ,but I do not know if the ikinokori has a "last" meaning that goes along with the survivor in japanese . I find it weird that both english translation teams decided to put the word "last" in there.

In the French one it isn't there.
I manually translated weeks ago.

In ikinokori word i get 2 word : iki which mean living and nokori mean residue, remnant, remaining, or left over if we combine the two mean survivor

Eh, I think there is no other possibility. Could also be that Yamato is a third child of Oden and Toki and that Kaidou just adopted and raised him, thinking he could grow up to be a strong fighter like Oden was and become a great asset for his crew. And Toki didn't accompany Momo into the future because she was pregnant and needed Yamato to grow up normally to help Luffy fight Kaidou. Just don't think Toki was killed. I think she still lives somewhere in Wano.
It could also be a reason that since he carry the Kozuki blood, that Kaido could use it to unlock the poneglyphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.