Chapter Discussion "This much Power might be enough to knock even me out" Its Official!!!

Buccaneer cyborg Kuma was astonished at a nearly dead Zoro...

"This much damage might knock out even me"
"Nothing happened"

Zoro's willpower-based endurance is insane, easily top 5 in the series
Unbelievable how Oda wanks this feat even after 600+ chapters

No one can take Luffy's place
No one bar Zoro

All of Luffy's Gear 2 Gear 3 and 100 shadows strain
On top of Zoro's fatigue and damage against Oars
And Zoro remained conscious

Meanwhile this fodder went down like this

Worlds apart

And his endurance is greater than luffy.
So that says a lot
How do you guys even reach that conclusion, Lmao

The pain Luffy acquired on Thriller Bark, was only enough to make him pass out.

That same pain almost killed Zoro. He couldn't walk. He couldn't move... Nothing.

Luffy would have been fine after a days worth of rest, and some eating.

Zoro was messed up for weeks.

What Luffy endured in Impel Down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the amount of pain he suffered on Thriller Bark. That actually almost killed Luffy, unlike what he endured on Thriller Bark.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

That same pain almost killed Zoro. He couldn't walk. He couldn't move... Nothing.

What Luffy endured in Impel Down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the amount of pain he suffered on Thriller Bark. That almost killed Luffy.
Question is how do youreach that conclusion?
Zoro took his own pain plus luffy.
Luffy only took his own.
So zoro took way more.
What part of this simple process is hard for you to understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

What Luffy endured in Impel Down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the amount of pain he suffered on Thriller Bark. That actually almost killed Luffy, unlike what he endured on Thriller Bark.
Luffy HIT HIS LIMIT.
If he whilst kod was hit with zoros pain he'd be dead.
Zoro took his and luffys and was still conscious.
This without the rubber force absorbstion or mythical zoan boost

Did you read Trillerbark with your Ass?

Luffy was already OUT... He was KO no movements... meanwhile Zoro who already was near Death took all of this from Luffy and was still standing... this proves more than enough how much higher Zoros Endurance is try using logic when you read
What are you smocking?
This is Luffy right after the fight against Moria.

No Blood. Only scratches and some dirt. He is knocked out from using 100 Shadows, G2 and G3. He is out from exhaustion and the stress he put on his body. Not damage.

And here we got Zoro taking the stress that Luffy's body went through - he almost exploded.

So your argument is, because Zoro is standing for a second - he has more endurance? Hmm
Zoro went to sleep when zapped by Enel, but Sanji took a whole Kame-hame-ha from Enel - was stil standing and talking. So i guess Sanji has better endurance than Zoro than?
Luffy defeated the main Boss. That's it. He then goes and takes a nap. Or you needed Luffy to say a ''Cool one liner'' before going to sleep?

You powerscaler are so ridiculous. Pell survived a Nuke to the face and all of you scream how BS that is, but if it's about Zoro it's all legit powerscaling. lmao
Most of Luffy's main fights end up with Luffy braking their nose, teeth and so on. Ussope's whole face got broken by Mr.4 and he was stil up, so i guess Ussope has better endurance than most main bosses.
There are so many BS moments and this is one of them.
Zoro nearly passed out when Kuma gave him a little taste, but somehow taking the whole thing, losing a ton of blood is stil not enough to kill him, when he already was close to death? Yeah, if you don't see the BS in front of your nose, i can't help you.
I am telling you, if it was Luffy or Sanji on Zoro's spot and they would survive, you would all scream BS.
Those are main characters, no matter how much damage they get, they will never die. Ussope at that moment was the weakest SH, but survived one of the craziest shit - make that make sense.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
What are you smocking?
This is Luffy right after the fight against Moria.

No Blood. Only scratches and some dirt. He is knocked out from using 100 Shadows, G2 and G3. He is out from exhaustion and the stress he put on his body. Not damage.

And here we got Zoro taking the stress that Luffy's body went through - he almost exploded.

So your argument is, because Zoro is standing for a second - he has more endurance? Hmm
Zoro went to sleep when zapped by Enel, but Sanji took a whole Kame-hame-ha from Enel - was stil standing and talking. So i guess Sanji has better endurance than Zoro than?
Luffy defeated the main Boss. That's it. He then goes and takes a nap. Or you needed Luffy to say a ''Cool one liner'' before going to sleep?

You powerscaler are so ridiculous. Pell survived a Nuke to the face and all of you scream how BS that is, but if it's about Zoro it's all legit powerscaling. lmao
Most of Luffy's main fights end up with Luffy braking their nose, teeth and so on. Ussope's whole face got broken and he was stil up, so i guess Ussope has better endurance than most main bosses.
There are so many BS moments and this is one of them.
Zoro nearly passed out when Kuma gave him a little taste, but somehow taking the whole thing, losing a ton of blood is stil not enough to kill him, when he already was close to death? Yeah, if you don't see the BS in front of your nose, i can't help you.
I am telling you, if it was Luffy or Sanji on Zoro's spot and they would survive, you would all scream BS.
Those are main characters, no matter how much damage they get, they will never die. Ussope at that moment was the weakest SH, but survived one of the craziest shit - make that make sense.
Cry you fucking loser luffy was out before moriah was