Chapter Discussion "This much Power might be enough to knock even me out" Its Official!!!

Ridiculous strong in comparison to what ?
Hes not a myth zoan or a buccaneer

The only 2 people involved in this equation

And keep running pussy

Where is kuma takes nothing happened every week gone ?
Mythical Zoans don't have special endurance as I already told you

If Zoro's body is "built different" then he's not just strong through hard work clown
:pepebuggy:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mythical Zoans don't have special endurance as I already told you

If Zoro's body is "built different" then he's not just strong through hard work clown
:pepebuggy:
Mythical zoans absolutely do. As you got bodied on

Yes he is as kuina yasu and a million others have the same genes and ain't reached the levels

Why you running for lmfao

You were so loud to tell me kuma takes nothing happened Weekley what happened ?

Mythical zoans absolutely do. As you got bodied on

Yes he is as kuina yasu and a million others have the same genes and ain't reached the levels

Why you running for lmfao

You were so loud to tell me kuma takes nothing happened Weekley what happened ?
No they don't

Zoro is literally Ryuma's twin, it's obvious that he got the OP genes and the others didn't, it's ironic that you always shit on Sanji by saying stupid shit like "carried by judge genes" when Zoro is in the exact same boat, he'd be nothing without Ryuma, hard work my ass.

Keep barking and maybe I'll respond to those taunts:gokulaugh:

HA001

No they don't

Zoro is literally Ryuma's twin, it's obvious that he got the OP genes and the others didn't, it's ironic that you always shit on Sanji by saying stupid shit like "carried by judge genes" when Zoro is in the exact same boat, he'd be nothing without Ryuma, hard work my ass.

Keep barking and maybe I'll respond to those taunts:gokulaugh:
As was ushimaru lmfao and the daimiyo of Ringo before him and they ain't shit.

Again genes of a guy who made himself strong through constant fighting.

You ain't doing shit pussy. You got no response as usual you got bodied by your owner.

Enough pain to be able to knock out a healthy buccaneer.
I will say, I think it’s extremely likely that much like the rest of Kuma’s arsenal, the pain bubble ignores durability.

In terms of outright durability, Kuma was objectively way above Zoro, taking little to no damage from Lion’s song or Ivankov’s attack in MF.

The pain bubble bypasses durability by directly transferring pain to the recipient. Imo Zoro just had higher endurance/willpower than Kuma.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro finally caught up to sanji when he got shisui.

Sanji mid diffed jabra at half health.

Zoro extreme diffed and almost died. He would've died but as kaku was landing the final blow... ashura came out

Meaning zoro was weaker than sanji unless ashura was used. Even then it's not a guarantee.

However with shisui added. Zoro became saniis equal. With ashura being a slight edge over sanjis diable jambe
:shame::saden::hapnoel:

HA001

A character having little to no feats doesn't make them fodder

Repeating something over and over again won't make it true
It makes him fodder to ryuma and the level zoro is and will reach despite looking identical to both even more proving you chat utter shit.

Ima keep repeating and you gonna keep avoiding it cause you know you not got a response

HA001

You're an idiot bro, I'm not saying Zoro was born as a high tier or top tier

Have fun repeating it to yourself then
Did I say that lmfao
You said he got magic genes to fall back on because he looks like ryuma when I pointed out thousands of people have ryuma genes and don't hit the heights.

So I pointed out ushimaru looks like both and isn't near them in strength
Again DESTROYING your nonsense

I'm have fun exposing you don't worry
I own you

Did I say that lmfao
You said he got magic genes to fall back on because he looks like ryuma when I pointed out thousands of people have ryuma genes and don't hit the heights.

So I pointed out ushimaru looks like both and isn't near them in strength
Again DESTROYING your nonsense

I'm have fun exposing you don't worry
I own you
I said that he's not strong through hard work alone, not that Ryuma genes are the reason for all of his strength

Ushimaru's strength is entirely unknown, all we know is that he lost to Kaido's crew which would happen to five Zoro's right now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

I said that he's not strong through hard work alone, not that Ryuma genes are the reason for all of his strength

Ushimaru's strength is entirely unknown, all we know is that he lost to Kaido's crew which would happen to five Zoro's right now as well.
Ryuma genes MEANS nothing
He was a normal guy who made himself strong. Through battle.

It's absolutely known he's weaker than zoro he couldn't scratch kaido with 2 others whilst pre power up zoro with a broken body scarred hybrid kaido.

Sure sure that's why you were arguing for ages that kuma was taking nothing happend weekly and now have pissed your pants are avoiding it like the plague

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryuma genes MEANS nothing
He was a normal guy who made himself strong. Through battle.

It's absolutely known he's weaker than zoro he couldn't scratch kaido with 2 others whilst pre power up zoro with a broken body scarred hybrid kaido.

Sure sure that's why you were arguing for ages that kuma was taking nothing happend weekly and now have pissed your pants are avoiding it like the plague
Zoro got a huge advantage through Ryuma's genes, I mean this loser was already going to die in chapter five from fodder Marines even with those OP genes but still.

Was he weaker than East Blue Zoro?

What are you smocking?
This is Luffy right after the fight against Moria.

No Blood. Only scratches and some dirt. He is knocked out from using 100 Shadows, G2 and G3. He is out from exhaustion and the stress he put on his body. Not damage.

And here we got Zoro taking the stress that Luffy's body went through - he almost exploded.

So your argument is, because Zoro is standing for a second - he has more endurance? Hmm
Zoro went to sleep when zapped by Enel, but Sanji took a whole Kame-hame-ha from Enel - was stil standing and talking. So i guess Sanji has better endurance than Zoro than?
Luffy defeated the main Boss. That's it. He then goes and takes a nap. Or you needed Luffy to say a ''Cool one liner'' before going to sleep?

You powerscaler are so ridiculous. Pell survived a Nuke to the face and all of you scream how BS that is, but if it's about Zoro it's all legit powerscaling. lmao
Most of Luffy's main fights end up with Luffy braking their nose, teeth and so on. Ussope's whole face got broken by Mr.4 and he was stil up, so i guess Ussope has better endurance than most main bosses.
There are so many BS moments and this is one of them.
Zoro nearly passed out when Kuma gave him a little taste, but somehow taking the whole thing, losing a ton of blood is stil not enough to kill him, when he already was close to death? Yeah, if you don't see the BS in front of your nose, i can't help you.
I am telling you, if it was Luffy or Sanji on Zoro's spot and they would survive, you would all scream BS.
Those are main characters, no matter how much damage they get, they will never die. Ussope at that moment was the weakest SH, but survived one of the craziest shit - make that make sense.
Look at a Sanji fan whining and crying why am I not surprised? You mad Sanji don’t have no feats champ? You mad he’s currently getting stare diffed? Sucks to be you