[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I join for a few hours, catch the cult, but then get culted and lose. Wild short ride
You didnt really catch me lmao, but seriously though Pein faked a guilty result on me. I knew he did because his claim made no sense. Basically I was still playing for town and trying to lych scum but the fact that you voted me rattled me because I had 2 votes then and I was scared town would be swayed and vote me up so I had to hammer Pein who I was fairly sure was town at that point.

Red Night-not posted yet
Fujishiro- want to get presents, lean town. looks like town leader.....
HeWhoHasNoEqual-wants to kill someone
Mr. Reloaded-hmmm
Yoho-null
Indigo-town
Seatonnes-town
T-Pein™ not posted yet
BoaHancocksHusband-
Luka-null atm
Pot Goblin--hmmmm
Lord Melkor --lean town

is this inactive hunting? also that sheep vote

your reading luka town? what reason?

more talk of inactive killing lol....

pot,yoho,hwhne,luka--scum in this pile imo
Unvote

Vote Lynch Luka

:pepebusi:

i believe the blue santa

can't believe even my sos gif got ignored

spelling out pot,goblin,knife,dead,rip by rabbit

lol at least pot died again by taking out mafia and mafia taking out him! lmao :suresure:

Game was a variation of a Cosmopolitan Game.
But Rather than a separated four man mafia team, that don't know each other. I decided to keep them as multi-ball.
And used an Inquisitor with Recruit or Kill as an Night Option.
T-Pein was the only starting town member with any power, majority of you were VTs

Game was a variation of a Cosmopolitan Game.
But Rather than a separated four man mafia team, that don't know each other. I decided to keep them as multi-ball.
And used an Inquisitor with Recruit or Kill as an Night Option.
T-Pein was the only starting town member with any power, majority of you were VTs
Thats exactly it though, I can cult every night. The next night I cult one of Yoho or HeWhoHasNoEqual and win according to my wincon and your rules.

Why did town win?

Status
Not open for further replies.