[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt really catch me lmao, but seriously though Pein faked a guilty result on me. I knew he did because his claim made no sense. Basically I was still playing for town and trying to lych scum but the fact that you voted me rattled me because I had 2 votes then and I was scared town would be swayed and vote me up so I had to hammer Pein who I was fairly sure was town at that point.
Did he fake a guilty? I had no idea lmao

Did he fake a guilty? I had no idea lmao
I told you multiple times he faked it even explained why, he claimed vanilla day 2 then suddenly comes in day 3 with ''mechs'' on me but then he walks it back and says its me or Melkor ( meaning hes not certain and if he had mechs on me he would know for sure im scum).

Victory Condition: Town wins when the mafia faction is eliminated, and one member of the town is still alive.

Mafia faction was eliminated. One member of town was alive.

If Grinch had an extra person - they would have won.

Victory Condition: Town wins when the mafia faction is eliminated, and one member of the town is still alive.

Mafia faction was eliminated. One member of town was alive.

If Grinch had an extra person - they would have won.
Cake Im not gonna lie your town wincon is whack, so what if there is an SK and town eliminates mafia they win according to this? Town should never win if there are anti town left they still need to get rid of them.

Like how can they mechanically get rid of cult today ? Its 2 vs 2 and then next night I cult one of them and win.

Anyways add me to the scum chats please.

Cake Im not gonna lie your town wincon is whack, so what if there is an SK and town eliminates mafia they win according to this? Town should never win if there are anti town left they still need to get rid of them.

Like how can they mechanically get rid of cult today ? Its 2 vs 2 and then next night I cult one of them and win.

Anyways add me to the scum chats please.
Dude you didn't meet the win condition. I don't understand why you are throwing a tantrum

Dude you didn't meet the win condition. I don't understand why you are throwing a tantrum
Im not throwing a tantrum, im fine with your definition of how a town should win but its just not the one Im used to. For town to usually win they need to eliminate all threats to it not just mafia, thats how all games I ever played or hosted are. Yours are different and thats okay. Im just telling you that there was no way for town to do anything today and then I can cult on the next night. It makes their win feel hollow.

Anyways thanks for the game it was really fun honestly, add me to the scum chats please.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
THE GAME IS OVER

@Lord Melkor never woke up and is now covered in green paint.

Lord Melkor- You are Brown Santa [Alignment: Mafia Red]

Mafia Red
You are a Mafia Goon in this game.

Ability:
Each night phase, one of you must perform the night kill.
You also have a vote during the day phase.

Victory Condition: Mafia Red win when the town faction is eliminated or nothing can prevent it, and one member of Mafia Red is still alive.

+ + + + + +

@Pot Goblin r never woke up and is now covered in red paint.

Pot Goblin - You are Turquoise Santa [Alignment: Mafia Green]

Mafia Green
You are a Mafia Goon in this game.

Ability:
Each night phase, one of you must perform the night kill.
You also have a vote during the day phase.

Victory Condition: Mafia Green win when the town faction is eliminated or nothing can prevent it, and one member of Mafia Green is still alive.

+ + + + +

Victory Condition Met
Town wins when the mafia faction is eliminated, and one member of the town is still alive.

Congratulations to: @Yoho & @HeWhoHasNoEqual

Victory Condition Not Met
Grinchmas win when the Mafia is eliminated and living members of Grinchmas outnumber living members of Town.

With two members of town alive and two member of Grinchmas (@Fujishiro & @The Orca) a total of 2-2 means that you do not out number town.

+ + + + + +

Thanks for playing the game. Hope you had fun.

No fucking shot I lost a mafia game the same way twice in a row
:shame::shame::shame:

the win con was just to offer town a chance, when they were the only alignment alive without any killing action (other than post-death).
Grinchmas might have not been the best addtion to the original setup - but fit the christmas theme. And it was only a light hearted game after all

the win con was just to offer town a chance, when they were the only alignment alive without any killing action (other than post-death).
Grinchmas might have not been the best addtion to the original setup - but fit the christmas theme. And it was only a light hearted game after all
Im sure you understand why Im a bit sad here because I believe I played the most out of everyone here while extremely sick, I went to the ER last phase as you know. And I feel a bit robbed here but its fine Ill move on lmao.

Im sure you understand why Im a bit sad here because I believe I played the most out of everyone here while extremely sick, I went to the ER last phase as you know. And I feel a bit robbed here but its fine Ill move on lmao.
Mafia don't kill each other. Grinchmas most likely win. It is what it is.
Game was just made to offer some filler for those without a game.
Hence a light hearted game and nothing to complex

Status
Not open for further replies.