[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we were too good @Pot Goblin we were more town read than town players, Lol. This is why multiball is not fair sometimes.
Man Pein faked a check on me, threw a wrench on my plans for real. I wanted to lynch you today not gonna lie but Pein forced my hand especially when Orca joined him I was afraid Yoho and HeWho would vote for me as well. I knew you and Pot would never vote me though.

I told you multiple times he faked it even explained why, he claimed vanilla day 2 then suddenly comes in day 3 with ''mechs'' on me but then he walks it back and says its me or Melkor ( meaning hes not certain and if he had mechs on me he would know for sure im scum).
I didn't read his posts though lol

I was aiming for town who were present, HeWho and YoHo bein alive would keep the thread dead Melkor would keep it alive

You are a strong fella
:feelsokeman:
Why did you not shoot me lmfao.
this game really was just a chilled light hearted game. i only ran to fill a void. maybe someone can run another short game before the new year lol
I appreciate the initiative, enjoy your holidays and be ready for my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.