[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Because Noctis sounds more genuine? That's exactly what he'd want to sound like if he's scum.
That's what literally everyone would like to sound like if they were scum. I don't understand why there's a difference when it comes to Noctis.
The problem with this is... Neither Drago or Noctis (Oreki??? ahaha) would misinterpret anything or get confused, lol. I don't like it.
Wait, why wouldn't we?

N

Noctis

Rereading the thread rej is completely different from last game he was sk I believe where he essentially lazed around and coasted with town. very spontaneous, not shying away from the attention , reason for sus might be to get particular reactions but I dont understand the reason why his vote was taken off noctis to tac .
sadly it seems he is out for now
I will look into something else.
only commenting on things that are being discussed by other players won't give us anything here, do you have any other person you want to look at

D

Dragomir

Rereading the thread rej is completely different from last game he was sk I believe where he essentially lazed around and coasted with town. very spontaneous, not shying away from the attention , reason for sus might be to get particular reactions but I dont understand the reason why his vote was taken off noctis to tac .
sadly it seems he is out for now
I will look into something else.
So what is your conclusion on Rej? You said a bunch of words about the man in here but there's no path in here that shows that you're trying to gamesolve Rej.

So what is your conclusion on Rej? You said a bunch of words about the man in here but there's no path in here that shows that you're trying to gamesolve Rej.
made it pretty clear I dont think he is playing along with his scum meta
however rej is one to flip playstyles so I would need him to re-engage to have any concrete reads. not about to sift through intro post to force a read.

D

Dragomir

made it pretty clear I dont think he is playing along with his scum meta
however rej is one to flip playstyles so I would need him to re-engage to have any concrete reads. not about to sift through intro post to force a read.
You used an sk game as your reference point. That's not enough. Sk doesn't cover the play style of mafia. You also didn't go check up on his town meta to see if he was playing according to that. Your meta read is misleading.

N

Noctis

Why don't you give some reads for a change?
What exactly will you do with my reads? Also, I don't really bother writing reads on my town leans, too much work, as for my suspects I am discussing with them which should clear things that they're my suspects

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
then how about an alliance? you remove me from your PoE and I will remove the vote.
We have to start at something. I am always up for a negotiation as long it is in my favour.
Post automatically merged:

then I like you even more, the more we burn the less rivals we have and the more fair share we can generate out of the ashes
You think the second post makes you sound less scummy, bro? I haven’t fully caught up yet, but through here, I’m not convinced you’re town.

Status
Not open for further replies.