Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody had Bonney saving her self and fighting Saturn some more.
Everyone had kuma coming in some way and doing something .
The fanbase being this wrong should fun but people gone crazy lol .
Exactly. It's just Paperchampion23 throwing out insults as usual then wondering why he gets called out for being an agenda poster.

Nobody. Absolutely nobody expected Bonney to do this.

How does 4 lines of spoiler leads to a complete collapse of a character's fandom who isn't even mentioned in the spoilers :kobeha:
Where is the collapse of the fandom? Trolls who pretend to like said character but are lying their ass off and getting their rocks off on slandering the character every thread?

Real Sanji fans know to wait for the rest of the spoilers since the leakers would never mention anything good in early spoilers even if there was, and exaggerate any negatives. So to not even mention the character just means there's things left out good or bad.

Real Sanji fans stand by their favorite character.

Where is the collapse of the fandom? Trolls who pretend to like said character but are lying their ass off and getting their rocks off on slandering the character every thread?

Real Sanji fans know to wait for the rest of the spoilers since the leakers would never mention anything good in early spoilers even if there was, and exaggerate any negatives. So to not even mention the character just means there's things left out good or bad.

Real Sanji fans stand by their favorite character.
She called you a fake @MonsterZoro sanji stan

As in. From Saturn's grip. We both know everybody expected someone to rescue Bonney from that position.
Nope, now you are making up rules of engagement on a conversation we never had. We are talking about who saves Bonney, not "who saves Bonney from Saturn's grip"

Now stop trolling. And please. You always throw out insults. That's why you come off as angry.
I call it like I see it. You call people agenda posters and dense. I call you an idiot for quoting a post entirely out of context because you cant read. What else do you want me to say? You dont deserve respect my guy, you are a hypocrite.

You make fun of other fandoms and act like its a detriment to be a part of them. You belong with the rest of us filth on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.