Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nika aka Luffy will save both Bonney and Kuma. If you have been following the FB you should know something basic like this.
Repeating the same dumbshit isnt helping you

Dont say I didnt warn you when Bonney sees Gear 5 fighting with Kizaru and uses her fruit to turn both herself and Kuma into nikas with parallel future

The haki got stronger cause he got drunk and was actually using his full power. His haki didn’t grow, he just started fighting seriously after he was weakened.
Luffy said his haki was getting strong and this was after fighting for a good while .
He start to take the fight seriously before drunk mode this just usual get strong while the fight going on .
Which happens to both bad guy and good guys .
Like i not saying kaido not get super plot armour fucked vs luffy so luffy can win but to me this just seem like usual shonen stuff.

Luffy said his haki was getting strong and this was after fighting for a good while .
He start to take the fight seriously before drunk mode this just usual get strong while the fight going on .
Which happens to both bad guy and good guys .
Like i not saying kaido not get super plot armour fucked vs luffy so luffy can win but to me this just seem like usual shonen stuff.
But Kaidos haki growth was directly connected to his drunken fighting, not some haki bloom. If Kaido used that from the start he’d have been much stronger. But because Kaido is someone who genuinely wants to be defeated he disnt

But Kaidos haki growth was directly connected to his drunken fighting, not some haki bloom. If Kaido used that from the start he’d have been much stronger. But because Kaido is someone who genuinely wants to be defeated he disnt
I see it more as Kaido haki tied to how serious he take the fight even after drunk mode over his haki will high or higher the better the fight .
Not like it matter since he bottom of earth cooking lol ..

Status
Not open for further replies.